doing Slimfast for a few days?

jadakiss

hi
ive been off-plan/naughty for about a week now. i just know ive gained and was too scared to go to WI.
i was wondering would it be a bad idea to do slimfast this week just to lose a couple pounds, and then go back to SW or will i just gain when i start eating again. i just feel so rubbish about going off plan when it was going so well.:mad:

Do the plan 100% for as long as you can before WI, chuck as much superspeed and superfree down as you can. If you gain, you gain. You know you've been off plan, go back to the plan to bring yourself back on track.

Step away from the slimfast!

I agree with alwyn there. Slimfast is acky anyway why not fill up with some veggies and fruits, go back on plan and accept that you went off and just get on with things. Might be a bit daunting but alas our consultant said when i reged, if you know you have gained over the week, coming through that door for that weigh in is important. As slimming world just isnt being weighed each week, its about workign out what happened too.

Dont worry your only human we all have slips.

Slim fast is a calorie controlled diet, sw is based on calorie consumption- switching from one to another for a few days will achieve nothing.

If you want to boost your losses you'd do better to increase your superfree and speed foods

Slimfast.......bleugh: FACT

have you seen the amount of syns in a slim fast, its pointless hun. I did slimfast year ago, lost 5 stone in 6 months, then put 6 stone back on again, its not a natural way of life at all. Stick with SW and keep going you will see the results in the end. If you want to have a couple of light days, I have my muller light yoghurts for brekkie, then have a huge salad at lunch with ham and chicken in, and then the same for dinner, or just chicken with lots and lots of veg thats fairly light, youll get therexxx

thanks for the replies everyone. i decided to stick to SW, but im going to do a fish week till weigh in, luckily i love fish, so might do this for 2 weeks to give me a boost.

thanks again.
p.s i cant believe how many syns are in the SF milkshakes!!!

thanks for the replies everyone. i decided to stick to SW, but im going to do a fish week till weigh in, luckily i love fish, so might do this for 2 weeks to give me a boost.

thanks again.
p.s i cant believe how many syns are in the SF milkshakes!!!

Great stuff, by getting straight back on plan you are giving yourself good habits already, no more quick fixes they don't work long term, SW teaches you good habits for life.

Good luck this week, you never know you might surprise yourself! xxxxxx

Good decision, and good luck for WI!

Back