Doing SW Alone/At Home TEAM!

liliferjade said:
Well done to you on your losses girls!! :D Thats amazing! I can't weigh in today as I weigh in at Boots and its shut with Easter so I'll find out tomorrow I suppose. My scales at home change if I move them the slightest amount so I must have uneven floors or something. Happy Easter to you all :D xxx

Ohhh didn't think boots would be open tomorrow? I'm not weighing in for three weeks tomorrow :/ gulp !

liliferjade said:
No its open tomorrow thankfully, its just Sunday opening hours xxx

Ahhhh right :)))))

Wish I had login for slimming world online, so could track stuff on iPhone!

If I go to a meeting does anyone know how long I could have the login for? It does it disappear when I miss a week?

oh god...
well i had half an easter egg and an creme egg, and yesturday some frozen yogurt ben and jerrys brownie (not loads though) and just had a kebab with chips but took 3 bites and felt sick!!

Not feeling great about it keep thinking its going to weigh? would that weigh? :/ going to be good now though!! xx

Hey people is it okay if I join I'm doing it at home too as hubby is in the army and is never here to watch the kids

I have quite a lot to loose roughly 3 1/2 stone but am determined realy want to loose 24lb for my holidays end of June that should take me to a size 14

Any one else trying to exercise or just doing the he

Nat xx

Nuttynat2012 said:
Hey people is it okay if I join I'm doing it at home too as hubby is in the army and is never here to watch the kids

I have quite a lot to loose roughly 3 1/2 stone but am determined realy want to loose 24lb for my holidays end of June that should take me to a size 14

Any one else trying to exercise or just doing the he

Nat xx

Hi there

Yes of course, my husband is in the army too :)

Kelly x x

minniex said:
oh god...
well i had half an easter egg and an creme egg, and yesturday some frozen yogurt ben and jerrys brownie (not loads though) and just had a kebab with chips but took 3 bites and felt sick!!

Not feeling great about it keep thinking its going to weigh? would that weigh? :/ going to be good now though!! xx

I not been too bad with chocs but I have 5 Easter eggs in the house now! Not craved chocolate in weeks and now I have it in house it's all I want! Gonna treat myself to flake in a min and hope it stops there!

Don't worry too much! If you don't loose then you prob have a bigger loss te week after! If you do lose then you'll feel fab!

So Day 1 of the easter eggs being opened and thus far I have stayed away from the chocolate bars. Give me strength lol! Really enjoyed my dinner today but my stomach has felt really heavy all day after it, probably doesn't help that I drink diet coke by the gallon.
Going to really try and get my arse in to gear this week (although I have a wedding on Friday, fml) and get out of the 11's but I imagine that may be more likely next week!

Wow thats a lot of eggs! What a cutey you have too :D Bless! I've not had chocs yet either, instead I had a carvery and apple and rhubard crumble yesterday (oops)! But I'm pleased to say I lost 4lbs still :D So I'm defo going to celebrate tonight with a pack of maltesers from my easter egg!

Hi Nat, welcome :D I try and fit as much excersise in with SW but I prob don't do as much as I should! How are you finding it?

xxx

Look at all of the eggs trying to tempt me!
And that's not all of them

View attachment 45670

Wooow i would be right in the middle of those haha i dont know how id cope!!

i was really good yesterday i had half a curly wurly at night time :) quiche for dinner with syn free chips and some fruit and yogurt for breakfast :) starting to get bored of the meals so really need some receipes if anyone has got any good ones living in germany so cant even get the sw magazine that everyone talks about!! :(
Ive lost 2lbs this week its my second week is that normal i thought id lose alot more to begin with all bodies react differently i guess!! xx

10 syns for some Easter egg chocolate I have weighed into separate bags

Mmmmmm soooo good! I want more lol

Attachments

• image-2668624288.jpg
    image-2668624288.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 38
Purpled said:
Okay! My new goal is to drink 8 bottles/glasses of water per day!

I just don't drink enough! Especially with the exercise I do

Omg what a huge fail! Not had a single glass of water since I wrote that lol

Purpled said:
Omg what a huge fail! Not had a single glass of water since I wrote that lol

I managed 4 pints yesterday as I started with gusto but only two glasses today! I just don't have enough time lol, it's hard work! Must try harder!!!

Back