Doing SW Alone/At Home TEAM!

I can't wait to go back tomorrow either, away from temptation and I'll drink more.
Who knew we'd be looking forward to going back to work lol

I'm getting a subway tomorrow! Does anyone know if I can use part of the bread as a HEXB?

no, the bread is 9 syns ..suppose if it was me I would then add 3 syns but im sure somebody will come along and slap my wrists for saying that ;) lol

The salads are really filling :) chhese if added as your hexa and your meat free ...I know that sweet onion sauce is only two syns per serving.

I read on another thread subway because sponsoring the biggest looser if asked would scoop out the bread in the middle therefore cut down your syns...and of course you could get more filling in ;) not sure how you syn that though :/

Agh DAM it!

I might use a HEXB and 3syns! Not legal! But i think subway bread fills me up just as much as wholemeal!

Cheers for advice!
The salads are nice! But I always feel like
Something more on days I go running or gym

Hi there I started sw on my own.this will be my 2nd week,reason I'm doing it myself is cost and also hate being weighed in front of people.... I did the Cambridge diet for 3 wk,lost a stone but felt poorly so I'm very determine to stick with sw I have about 6 stone to lose and Any support,hints tips etc would be greatly appreciated x

Purpled said:
Agh DAM it!

I might use a HEXB and 3syns! Not legal! But i think subway bread fills me up just as much as wholemeal!

Cheers for advice!
The salads are nice! But I always feel like
Something more on days I go running or gym

I know what you mean ESP the smell of bread when you walk in ..... :/

leahfaz said:
Hi there I started sw on my own.this will be my 2nd week,reason I'm doing it myself is cost and also hate being weighed in front of people.... I did the Cambridge diet for 3 wk,lost a stone but felt poorly so I'm very determine to stick with sw I have about 6 stone to lose and Any support,hints tips etc would be greatly appreciated x

Hi Leah :) any help or direction just yell! Have you got the books? Might be worth if not getting them off eBay or going once to get the books? It's needed at times to go back to basics and read through them!
Good luck x

Plus the books are online too! I got info from them, before I decided to go get a copy from meeting! And it's the exact same, I just have a shoddy printer!

I just had a yummy dinner
Made a pocket in my chicken breast and put a dairy lee triangle from my HEXA and also chives. Then wrapped the chicken in bacon (fat trimmed off) and non of the cheese melted out until I cut the chicken mmmmmm

Purpled said:
Plus the books are online too! I got info from them, before I decided to go get a copy from meeting! And it's the exact same, I just have a shoddy printer!

I just had a yummy dinner
Made a pocket in my chicken breast and put a dairy lee triangle from my HEXA and also chives. Then wrapped the chicken in bacon (fat trimmed off) and non of the cheese melted out until I cut the chicken mmmmmm

Ah I didn't know about that!!!

Dinner sounds yummy... Almost hunters chicken then! Mine was yummy too ... Good thing about hubby being away I can go heavy on the chilli :)

Dinner sounds lovely.... I had gammon poached egg and slimming world chips.... Ye I have bought some books off eBay as I'm determine to get this weight off... Also did an hour in the gym tonight and back there in the morning before work xx

leahfaz said:
Dinner sounds lovely.... I had gammon poached egg and slimming world chips.... Ye I have bought some books off eBay as I'm determine to get this weight off... Also did an hour in the gym tonight and back there in the morning before work xx

I wish I could exercise in a morning before I start a day.... Must be a mental block I have to do it at night... Like showers I could never shower in a morning! Mmmm must be me? Lol

Lol think it's just how u are as I always shower in a morning where as my fella showers at night.... And it's best time to fit everything in xxx

Its my dads birthday to day so had some choc cake an half easter egg! Vut my scales show a pound weight loss since monday lol !? We will see i have my virthday coming upp friday ohhh crap!

minniex said:
Its my dads birthday to day so had some choc cake an half easter egg! Vut my scales show a pound weight loss since monday lol !? We will see i have my virthday coming upp friday ohhh crap!

Ha ha enjoy the birthday ... It's my daughters on Friday too x

HI everybody
I am also doing it alone as there isn't any meeting in france.I haven't got the books anymore but kind of remember the general rules from last time I went on it.I really hope to get some help and support from this group as I think it is extremely important. Last time there were a few of us doing it together and it helped. This time I'm alone:eek:

stich said:
HI everybody
I am also doing it alone as there isn't any meeting in france.I haven't got the books anymore but kind of remember the general rules from last time I went on it.I really hope to get some help and support from this group as I think it is extremely important. Last time there were a few of us doing it together and it helped. This time I'm alone:eek:

Hello again :) somebody mentioned you can get the books online and print out! Might be worth having a look... If your old skool and not used to EE or even join online... I'm still toying with that idea :/

I'm thinking of doing it at home and using the scales/body fat at the gym. I'm nervous though as I worry about losing the plot without the fear of the meeting

Oh no! I just ate some natural yogurt and then realised it wasn't fat free
It is 9 syns :( booooo

Tomorrows gonna suck! I hate days without many syns! I get so grumpy without snacks

Back