Doing SW Alone/At Home TEAM!

smile87 said:
I'm thinking of doing it at home and using the scales/body fat at the gym. I'm nervous though as I worry about losing the plot without the fear of the meeting

Why don't you subscribe to a 'through the stones' thread on here so you can update your loss each week so your effectively reporting to a group still? Thats what I do and it works as I genuinely want to share that I have had a good loss. I could lie but I would only be lying to myself so it has the same effect as reporting to a group :) xxx

liliferjade said:
Why don't you subscribe to a 'through the stones' thread on here so you can update your loss each week so your effectively reporting to a group still? Thats what I do and it works as I genuinely want to share that I have had a good loss. I could lie but I would only be lying to myself so it has the same effect as reporting to a group :) xxx

This helps me for definite. I did sw before and if I knew I couldn't make WI i would go over syns thinking I'll make up for it next week. Thus time around, and because if minimins, I'm doing really well and the last three weeks I've done it from home and stuck to it and my loses are the same as when I was going to WI

This is a really gross question but I'll ask anyway,

When I did ww and before ww I was pretty regular (number 2s lol) id go everday or close enough. Since I started SW it's been more like every 3/4 days! Or 4/5 days.
Which is confusing as I do eat a lot of fibre. I'm trying to figure out what I'm not eating enough of. The only think I can think is that I have little or no oil/fat on SW! All my fave foods avacado, graze boxes (healthy nuts ect) and olive oil dressings are all too many syns on SW!

Anyway anyone know why it could be?

Purpled said:
This is a really gross question but I'll ask anyway,

When I did ww and before ww I was pretty regular (number 2s lol) like pretty much id go everday or close enough. Since I started SW it's been more like every 3/4 days! Or 4/5 days.
Which is confusing as I do eat a lot of fibre. I'm trying to figure out what I'm not eating enough of. The only think I can think is that I have little or no oil/fat on SW!

Anyway anyone know why it could be?

The more fibre you eat the more water you must drink so make sure your drinking plenty :)

Cheers guys! Anyone know the logic behind more water = poo?

I need to drink more!

My old pj bottoms could be pulled all the way up to cover my shoulders lol ( they were a size 18-20) the biggest size I've been is 16-18! So they were big anyway!

Anyway I just got some new ones size 12-14! Slip right on nicely! Fit and are a comfy fit too!

Woop! I also need a belt for my new size 14 jeans! Too scared to try a 12 on yet tho!

My inch loss far takes over my weight loss lol
I sometimes regret exercising when I have such small losses some weeks! But it pays off!
I sai I'd stop when ifit comfortably into a size 12! As I'm 5ft 9.5! But I'm nearly in a 12 and I'm still overweight! So my new goal is honna have to be ......a healthy bmi!

Purpled said:
My old pj bottoms could be pulled all the way up to cover my shoulders lol ( they were a size 18-20) the biggest size I've been is 16-18! So they were big anyway!

Anyway I just got some new ones size 12-14! Slip right on nicely! Fit and are a comfy fit too!

Woop! I also need a belt for my new size 14 jeans! Too scared to try a 12 on yet tho!

My inch loss far takes over my weight loss lol
I sometimes regret exercising when I have such small losses some weeks! But it pays off!
I sai I'd stop when ifit comfortably into a size 12! As I'm 5ft 9.5! But I'm nearly in a 12 and I'm still overweight! So my new goal is honna have to be ......a healthy bmi!

Woop woop woop! Don't you just love it when that happens :) well done x

Purpled said:
Cheers Hun! How u doing?

Yeah good! I'm eating really well this week too busy to think about eating crap! Hoping it shows in the scales Monday... ESP since not one piece of choc has passed my lips lol

Keldelacoe said:
Yeah good! I'm eating really well this week too busy to think about eating crap! Hoping it shows in the scales Monday... ESP since not one piece of choc has passed my lips lol

Good work! You got Easter eggs waiting for you? Or you force feeding them to other people?

Purpled said:
Good work! You got Easter eggs waiting for you? Or you force feeding them to other people?

I have 5 kids so the house is full and there is more to come.. And husband bought me a big glaxay and mint areo bubbles one before he left! My daughters birthday today so the house is full of damn cake too! Lol so I'm not doing bad ;) x

Late breakfast yum!

Attachments

• image-57067368.jpg
    image-57067368.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 27
Oh I just saw this on another thread and love the idea. Let's set treats. They don't have to be expensive, I'm just child free and don't spend much. It can be something as small as 'new bubble bath and a long hot soak alone' or 'a girly pamper session'

Start 179
175 - New running trainers
170 - Bare minerals makeup set
165 - Manicure
160 - Haircut and highlights
155 - Sexy Underwear set
150 - New Gym clothes
147 - £200 shopping spree

oooh good idea! I've treat the 'future' me this week by buying loads of size 10 clothes for my holiday but the present, size 12/14 (that barely has any clothes that fit anymore) me hasn't been treat at all!

xxx

So this is mine...

Start: 12.4 stone
11.13: Hair cut & style (I'll be in the 11's)
11.7: New outfit (cheap and cheerful though as I hopefully wont be in it long)
10.13: new make up
10.7: Shopping spree for holiday clothes
10stone (GOAL :D) Holiday pampering session at beauticians! Wax, tan, manicure, facial and then I'll be jetting off to sunny Ibiza!

I think I did this right? :p

xxx

hiya

this is one of the first thing I decided before I started... I have a treat every stone bracket I get too :)

next one is just under the 12's so I said eyebrow shape at benifit and a new mac lipstick :) x

Back