Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

Hi everyone, can I join in please?
I am starting weight watchers again tomorrow and also going to be doing it from home as I am trying to save money and have all the books already as I was previously a gold member. I have just been gaining and gaining weight since Christmas and it has to stop! So I will weigh in tomorrow morning and this time I will stick to it! Haven't done weight watchers for ages so a bit rusty but feeling optimistic! x

Hi everyone, can I join in please?
I am starting weight watchers again tomorrow and also going to be doing it from home as I am trying to save money and have all the books already as I was previously a gold member. I have just been gaining and gaining weight since Christmas and it has to stop! So I will weigh in tomorrow morning and this time I will stick to it! Haven't done weight watchers for ages so a bit rusty but feeling optimistic! x

Hi luv!

Weldone for bein a gold member! It is so hard gettin back on any diet after xmas, at christmas u sort of let ur guard down a bit dnt u and then it never ends lol!
Xxx

Had a lovely dinner :)!
Carl will b listening to the Leeds match tonight in a grumps he couldn't go, it was 'only' 15pound but 15pound is money we cnt spare at the minute on bloody leeds united lol so I might watch the brits!!
Xxx

Oo hun I'm sorry :(
All I would say is try ur best and on WI day what will b will be and then start a fresh!
I got upset earlier coz a skirt was still a lil tight and thought after losing 19lb it'll b a nice fit and i find it weird how stress n annoying/upsetting times can turn us to food!
Jus one day at a time hunxxx

I know sucks eh. Havent eaten anything too bad just eaten into my weekly points a bit more & not exercised as intensely

Weldone for still pointing hun that's fab!
I am sure u will not of done as bad as expected were alll human babe and we all have bad weeks
Xxx

Yeah Im from Essex. His family are all still up there in Beeston so we go up there often to visit x

Hey, i was hoping i could join you lovely peeps, been having a read through and it sounds like i've finally found the place to be!! :)
I was dieting on my own (following PP) upto November last year, did really well, lost 4 stone in a year, however, it seems to have gone to pot since then, so far i have tried a ww/ sw/ and rosmary conley class this year, not getting my head into any of it!!!! think i just need to get back to basics, plus its cost me a fortune and weigh more than i did when i started in January. So, you've inspired me, got my books out and will weigh in at home tomorrow, fingers crossed for us all.xx

Hey, i was hoping i could join you lovely peeps, been having a read through and it sounds like i've finally found the place to be!! :)
I was dieting on my own (following PP) upto November last year, did really well, lost 4 stone in a year, however, it seems to have gone to pot since then, so far i have tried a ww/ sw/ and rosmary conley class this year, not getting my head into any of it!!!! think i just need to get back to basics, plus its cost me a fortune and weigh more than i did when i started in January. So, you've inspired me, got my books out and will weigh in at home tomorrow, fingers crossed for us all.xx

hi luv!
yeh were all here to help, hope weigh in goes ok for u today! do u no how many points ur on?
xxxxx

Afternoon all!
Weighed in this morning at 10st12lbs....heaviest I have been in a long time. Trying to stay positive and not get down about it thougg. First goal is to lose a stone then see if I need to lose any more after that.
Day going Well so far x

Dark...I have really bad ibs. Fine I can't eat too many fruit or too much beans/lentils. Also try to not have too much artificial sweetners x

Ladies and gents, we can do this!

Hey everyone,

Well I'm debating whether to go it alone but not sure if I can do it :( in saying that today I cancelled my monthly pass because I don't find my meeting motivating at all and my leader weighs so people can see the scales, which I really hate!

Wondering if trying on my own would make it more difficult or maybe just take the pressure off abit and mean I actually stick with it (I'm a serial diet switcher).

Really need to do it this year as I've been miserable with my weight for far to long.

Good luck everyone,
Dan x

Back