• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

hi ladies

I set this page up ages ago and im back :happy036:. since setting this page up I have got married to my wonder husband and also had baby number 2! I did start Slimming World for a while but it wasn't for me! I have tonight joined ww online so I am writing on here to see if we can keep everyone going as I no I am going to need the support!
http://www.minimins.com/weight-watc...t-watchers-weight-loss-diary.html#post7529564 this is my new diary if anyone want to read my daily rants and just goin ons.

hope to start chatting soon

xxx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi ladies

I set this page up ages ago and im back :happy036:. since setting this page up I have got married to my wonder husband and also had baby number 2! I did start Slimming World for a while but it wasn't for me! I have tonight joined ww online so I am writing on here to see if we can keep everyone going as I no I am going to need the support!
http://www.minimins.com/weight-watc...t-watchers-weight-loss-diary.html#post7529564 this is my new diary if anyone want to read my daily rants and just goin ons.

hope to start chatting soon

xxx
Good luck Sammie

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
S: 9st9.5lb C: 9st6.8lb G: 8st12lb BMI: 26.8 Loss: 0st2.7lb(1.99%)
Hello, I know this thread is old but anyone doing WW from home now?!
I'm not going it from home anymore as I got to goal but I'm maintaining and still update my food diary each day. Are you just starting out? X

Helen

S: 18st7.8lb G: 11st0lb
I am about to start doing weight watchers from home, I'm thinking of joining on line rather than going to the meetings. Last time I did weight watchers they had just bought in pro-points, I'm thinking of either buying a pack off ebay or joining a meeting for one week to get a pack. What would you all advise that I need to get started and to help me understand what I'm doing?

Thanks

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
I am about to start doing weight watchers from home, I'm thinking of joining on line rather than going to the meetings. Last time I did weight watchers they had just bought in pro-points, I'm thinking of either buying a pack off ebay or joining a meeting for one week to get a pack. What would you all advise that I need to get started and to help me understand what I'm doing?

Thanks
I haven't done SP myself but I think you would most probably need a pack as I think it's quite different to PP? X

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
thank you. So smart points is the new points system I take it?
Yes it is :) I still used PP this time as I didn't think I had the time or energy to dedicate to learning a whole new plan! X

Oooops

S: 11st8lb G: 10st10lb
Hi, am also doing WW from home using Ultimate Food Diary App and replacing some of my meals with Yokebe (just for convenience and because I have 1 1/2 tins to use up). Desperately need support but hate meetings plus I can't afford to go really. I stumbled upon this forum but very glad I did. Good luck everyone :)

UKSerena

(Will)PowerPuff Girl! X
Hi, am also doing WW from home using Ultimate Food Diary App and replacing some of my meals with Yokebe (just for convenience and because I have 1 1/2 tins to use up). Desperately need support but hate meetings plus I can't afford to go really. I stumbled upon this forum but very glad I did. Good luck everyone :)
Welcome and Good Luck :) x