Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

Hey everyone,

Well I'm debating whether to go it alone but not sure if I can do it :( in saying that today I cancelled my monthly pass because I don't find my meeting motivating at all and my leader weighs so people can see the scales, which I really hate!

Wondering if trying on my own would make it more difficult or maybe just take the pressure off abit and mean I actually stick with it (I'm a serial diet switcher).

Really need to do it this year as I've been miserable with my weight for far to long.

Good luck everyone,
Dan x

Give it a go!! You can do it!

Hi Dan

I'm also a serial dieter. I'm sure You can do it from home and Your not alone...you've got us ! Good luck x

Hey all hope u have had a good week!

I managed to lose (1.5kg) 3.3lbs!wi this morning.
Really chuffed! Main difference is I have been doing Zumba this week at home.

Weekends are always tough tho so need to keep it up.
Xx

Xx[/QUOTE

Great stuff, i'm hoping for the same next week!! i've just started a Zumba class, also got it for the Wii! its great, think i've finally found some excercise that i really enjoy!!
Good look for the weekend, that's the worst time for me too.xx

Can i join ? Im doing it from home and hoping to maintain and loss a little, i cant go to the meetings at the moment cuz im pregnant but im just gaining AND gaining and still got 13 weeks to go! ...

how is everyone doing today ? iv had weatabix with milk, plum and some french fries (crisp) , got a ham salad for lunch and yogurt and jelly! 4PP for my lunch except when im about to add salad cream! ha

Xx

Weldone hun that's brilliant
Xx

Good evening ladies,
Hope u have had a good day!

I have had such a busy day there is a clintons outlet store by me that's closing tomorrow so u can fill a normal size bag for 3pound or a massive one for 6pound I abused it! Lol for 6pound we got so much stuff we got wrappin papers ribbons bows, SO many cards I have loads of engagment cards wedding 30th,40th,50th,60th I even got a 100th(u never no!!) I got annivsary ones all sorts normal, ruby, silver gold lol! I got all the cards for our wedding ( bestman usher ect!)
So impressed, my friend asked if I want to go tomorrow she is. Getting there for 9 coz they will b quing for it to open! I'm not going the last day it'll b manic!!

Lucas is staying at Carls mum tomorrow so were going to a few bars in leeds tomorrow day which will b nice!

Xxxxxx

hi girls, how you all doing?

had my gallbladder removed tuesday night (gallstones) in absolute agony.

on the upside, ive lost just over 1lb this week. (1lb 2.5oz)

have a good weekend all x x x x ps: my new love is jaffa cakes, 1pp each - very yummy xxxx

hi girls, how you all doing?

had my gallbladder removed tuesday night (gallstones) in absolute agony.

on the upside, ive lost just over 1lb this week. (1lb 2.5oz)

have a good weekend all x x x x ps: my new love is jaffa cakes, 1pp each - very yummy xxxx

Hey chick I had my gallbladder removed last October, my stomach were like a balloon thanks to all the gas for about a week lol so you've done well to lose a pound!! :) xx

Back