Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

When I was with "the other programme which shall not be named :)" the leader said to us that its like having a bunch of seven roses..... if one wilts you just trash the dead one and rearrange the other six.... an in the end you might only have one standing in the vase but you are focusing on the "goodness" of that one and dismissing the deadness of the roses (well you could always try prressing them but that doesn't help for purposes of this analogy :))

Getting back on track is hard for me....

anyone got any ideas of how tyo get back on track when all you are doing is craving a massive binge? Don't tell me, I'm the only one who does this *blush*

I'm doing ww from home i am doing the three months plan! Didnt lose anything first week which surprised me!! But it was TOM so i will blame that. Hoping to have lost for my wi on Wednesday as have started 30ds as well last week on day 5 today

Way to go on doing the 30 Day Shred.... how are you finding it?

Anything we can do to keep you on track and onto a loss this coming week?

So how is everyone doing?

I have been good this week so if I don't see a loss when I jump on tomorrow morning I shall be dissapointed...

Perhaps its lack of junk food but I'm feeling much more positive and "nearly normal"

Made soup for lunch - aubergine.... it was supposed to be grilled (chargrilled) only my gril was found to be defective (ie it didn't work) I amde it anyway and it turned out rather nice.

What can I make for tea?

Going for a walk with Pickle in a wee while.. the weathers quite good this neck of the woods and I so enjoy the lighter evenings....

I will keep my fingers crossed for a good weight loss for you, it's good your feeling so positive. This week has been a write off for me but looking forward to starting a fresh tomorrow and getting back on track.

Will be hitting the gym at 6.30am tomorrow before work. Bet it's nice taking the dog out when weathers nice.

I'll be thinking of you at 6.30am in the gym - you have more dedication than me!

Walking Pickle when the weather is nice is a bonus .... it may be hormones but I feel I am getting my mojo back

Its either that or the medication is working :) ;)

Fingers crossed for a fresh start for us both....

Anything I can do to help? If so.... just holler

How did the gym go for you today?

Glad to say I lost TWO WHOLE POUNDS this week....

My plan is to keep on tracking and walking Pickle

Here's to a grand week for us all

Well done thats brill, i bet your well pleaded with that. i gain but was expected after week i had.
Didn't feel like going gym when I woke up but I went and enjoyed it. Earner an extra 4pp so will be having some chocolate tonight :)
Back on track today and feeling positive

I relate to not wanting to go (to the gym, or in my case walking the dog) but once you're doing it and afterwards its quite good really.

Sorry that you had a gain.... did you enjoy? Thats the question I ask myself.

Hope the Asda shopping comes soon so I can take Pickle for a decent walk.... never can properly tell when they're likely to arrive

i REALLY need to start again, since getting to goal, ive been worse than ever, gain lose, gain lose, i cant stay focused. SO im moving my goal weight to allow for it. pfffffft. damn easter! damn food! damn wine! damn myself for not been focused. WHY! help!

there.ive moved my goal weight to keep me focused. considering joining a group just to get help of how to maintain properly. cos i ask people on here and get different stories and im obviously failing at trying to stay the same. its hardert han losing. altho thats slowed down too, well, practically stopped. aarrgghh. I NEED TO GET A GRIP!!!!

there.ive moved my goal weight to keep me focused. considering joining a group just to get help of how to maintain properly. cos i ask people on here and get different stories and im obviously failing at trying to stay the same. its hardert han losing. altho thats slowed down too, well, practically stopped. aarrgghh. I NEED TO GET A GRIP!!!!

I had to join a class and iv been so focused since. its mind over matter x

im thinknig of doing same. but ive done 6 stone on my own, so seems silly, but at same time if i carry on like this, i'll be slowly gaining it all back. xx

Had a NSV today (non scale victory). I went into bon mache and tried on a pair of jeans - they were snug but not too snug - I brought them cos my old jeans were falling off me. This new pair is a size 14. And not so long ago I was in a size 20. I've never been in size 14 before....

I'll be wearing them tomorrow :)

Just had to share.

Bessie I admire you have done so well on your own and to reach target. Can't imagine how hard it is to stay there as never been close!

Back