Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

Hi everyone!

I've bitten the bullet and joined WW online today. I'm back to my heaviest :mad: and I need to shift this weight!

Previously I've done SW and lost 2 stone and also dukan and lost the same. I've dabbled with WW before but not really stuck to it. I'm starting a new job soon and I'm determined to be slimmer for the summer.

So hi!

Hi everyone :)
I'm going to try ww at home. I've attended meetings up until last week, but did not like the group environment. I just went to get weighed and then left again. So I'm saving my £20 a month and weighing at home. My boyfriend Tim does ww with me, so fingers crossed that we keep each other on track.
Do many of you follow the simply filling part of the plan? I may try this as I heard you can mix and match counting and SF days in the week.
Well I suppose that I've rambled on enough, I look forward to chatting with you all x

hi girls, im rather impressed with my little self, ive fit in a size 10 pair of jeans, infact all my size 12's are biggish on me now. im not saying id comfortably wear a size 10, cos i dont feel comfy yet, but they fit and everything (think sometime si like the feeling of bigger baggy clothes for a while)

xxx

Hi how's everyone getting on? Weigh in today and lost 3lb this week so very pleased with that after the disastrous week before. Enjoyed some really nice food as well. Tried cauliflower rice and celeriac chips for first time and really liked them x

Hi there, I am also doing WW from home, but the old/vintage point system as I still count them in my head !! Got lots to lose. Delighted to have lost 11½ lbs today at my First week weight in. I had to keep checking as I didn't believe it. Never had a loss like that. I was angelic :rolleyes: Ate really well. Did not feel hungry, didn't feel deprived. I cut out all booze and 11½ lb was the result. Like the sound of the celeriac chips, thanks for that. I like chips :) Chips x

Thank you linzmain. Love your Doggies. I have a little old rescue. She gets more fuss than the Queen's corgies :eek:

OMG what a great loss that's nearly a stone gone! Well done you. What kind of things have you been eating to get such great results?

Celeriac taste a bit like celery x parsnip. I had them mixed with butternut squash chips and a burger (weight watchers recipe) and it was delicious x

Morning all, I usually have porridge in the morning. Sainsburys Taste the Difference Whole rolled oats are wonderful. Never feel hungry until lunchtime. I sometimes add the tip of a teaspoon of Manuka honey or wonderful St Dalfour fruit spread/jam. No added sugar. Really low points and calories. Love the raspberry. Lunch is usually chopped tinned tomatoes (I like Napolina) dried fried at the bottom of a pan to reduce liquid. I cut circles out of two slices of seedy bread (Bergen is lovely). A bit more radical than just cutting crusts off ! Toast (no spread needed) and they are like mini pizza bases. Grate a walnut sized piece of cheese into toms + ground black pepper just before putting onto toast. You can add mushrooms, a bit of ham any pizza type topping. Yesterday I had tiny bit of pineapple and a few bits of shredded ham.

Evening meal was a stuffed trout with spinach and ricotta with loads of veg and 4 oven chips ! Drink chilled San Pellegrino Italian sparkling water, lovely stuff, Light Pomegranate juice or Big Tom which is a bottled spicy tomato juice which I used to mix my Bloody Marys with :confused: Can’t believe I’m not yet missing the Vodka. Big Tom is great, served cold, low in points and cals. Add a slice of lemon and ice and a stick of celery. Lovely and satisfying. Be warned it is quite hot and spicy. I also use it in cooking.
A note of caution …… If you eat the crusts and discarded bread, they do count towards your points ! :cool:

Hi
I'm new to the site and to WW, but decided to give it a go after not really seeing much trying SW.
My mum is doing SW from home and has done really well on it, but I find it too restricting and I get bored eating the same old stuff over and over.
So I'm giving WW a go.
I'm doing this at home also, and have been stalking this site all day (only decided to start today) and really liked the encouragement on here.
Hopefully it'll give me the motivation to go for it.

So a quick bit about me - My name is Emma, I'm 23 and am looking to lose 2 and a half stone to get into the "normal" BMI range.

I've been biking 25 miles a week for the last couple of months as I love biking (a deal I made with my bf), and have just signed up to the local gym (again, encouraged by the bf, and he is even paying half towards it bless him. He's very supportive and is helping me to help me, not because he wants me to change), but don't seem to be seeing any change so far.
So here goes with WW.

Today I had:
Banana
2 x Weetabix (made with hot water not milk - I'm too lazy to warm the milk up and don't like cold Weetabix)
WW Tomato & Basil Chicken (delish!)
2 Tesco Everyday value fishcakes with 200g WW chips & 1 tbsp Salad Cream
Blueberry Nutrigrain bar.

I also spent an hour and a half in the gym today doing various cardio and resistance.
Should really be in bed at agreed to go to the gym with the bestie at 8 tomorrow morning. Argh!!!

And in all honesty, I feel satisfied in the amount I've eaten.
I normally eat much more as well as bigger portions.
My biggest challenge is going to be the days I go to my grandparents' house for lunch.
Can never tell what Grandma is going to make for lunch, and now counting PP will be tough.
But I guess that's what the 49 weeklies are for.

Good luck and well done with the weight loss guys =)

Hello emma and good luck with you weight loss journey. The thing you had for your lunch is that a frozen weight watchers ready meal? Not tried that one if it is x

Hello all, been reading a few posts and you all sound really friendly! I'm from rep of ireland and am about to start we from home, over here we can't get the app and our website is rubbish so will need all the help I can get from you all!

Thanks sweet. Yeah, it was a ww frozen ready meal. It had wedges and chicken in a tomato and basil sauce. Absolutely beautiful. I got it from heron foods, a freezer shop in my town for £1, but I also noticed it in asda last night for a bit more (no more than £2 though, just don't remember the actual price unfortunately)

Last night I had the ww frozen chicken hotpot ready meal, which was also nice. And I've found the meals really fill me up, so hopefully I'll do well losing weight using the meals

Good luck girlsmammy & Sarah-Lou with you weight losses

Hi hope u can help me, I got my starter pack today in the post but for the life of me I can't find anywhere that tells me how many points in to have, could someone tell me what book that would be in?

On the front of your track booklet it should have a number at the bottom of how many points ur to have....but if not i think u enter all ur details online and it tells u what ur points are

Back