Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

Don't worry elfy! good on you for pointing everything up you you still got your weeklies left so you shouldn't have anything to worry about.

I used my weeklies and activity points for fish, chips and mushy peas on Friday and to put towards today's Sunday roast and apple crumble and custard yum yum! X

Thanks. I enjoyed the meal, and I suppose that's the main thing. Really handy that it fitted into my leftover dailies & the activity points I'd already earned. That way I just see it as I'd been eating healthy, but hadn't worked out.

Mmmmm... sunday roast, apple crumble and custard. Sounds sooooooooo nice.
Hope you're well and good luck for wi tomorrow Sweet =D

Well Done on your choices, I'm sure you will be fine on Thursday, did you read my Post about Prezzo in my diary? X

Thanks. Hope I'm ok.
Yeah, just spotted your post now (been away from the internet all weekend so not had time to reply until now)
You did really well spending just 10 points on a meal out.
I spend that on a regular meal sometimes.
Go you!
Keep up the hard work =D

Hey all,

Aint been around for a while as got a lot going on so gone completely off track :(

Back on it now this week, good luck everyone,

Dan x

Hey Dan! Keep it going!
A little slip is not going to ruin you.
Just remember to get back on it and talk to us if you need support.
That's what we're here for =D

Thanks. Hope I'm ok.
Yeah, just spotted your post now (been away from the internet all weekend so not had time to reply until now)
You did really well spending just 10 points on a meal out.
I spend that on a regular meal sometimes.
Go you!
Keep up the hard work =D

Thank You Sweetie :) I couldn't quite believe that something so damn tasty was only 10pp, funnily enough I was wasting 5mins in Morrissons earlier and saw a Veggie Spag Bol Ready Meal and that worked out at a whopping 13pp and I bet it wouldn't taste half as nice! X

I am a proper veggie... I don't eat gelatin either, what about you? x

Snap! No Meat, Fish or Gelatine, I really am shocked how many WW Products contain gelatine tho ? I eat Dairy but its mainly just Milk in hot drinks and cheese, I don't eat yogurt at all and only rarely eat eggs. X

I love eggs... and cheese and milk... I would love to be a vegan in theory but I wouldn't want to give things up... Being veggie is a life long thing for me so it just seems normal to check for things (like anchovies and gelatin) ... I hate that so many low fat yogurts have it in actually... xx

I love eggs... and cheese and milk... I would love to be a vegan in theory but I wouldn't want to give things up... Being veggie is a life long thing for me so it just seems normal to check for things (like anchovies and gelatin) ... I hate that so many low fat yogurts have it in actually... xx

Yeah that's true Sweetie, was you brought up Veggie? We are three generations of Veggie, my Mum, me and my daughter. X

My mum is and one of the kiddies is but my fiance is not :( x

Did your other kiddie choose not to be? My ex was not a veggie either. There are so many similarities between us! X

I didn't fight hard enough to start him off as veggie... He was 1 year old when he had meat... I wanted to talk to him when he was old enough and get him to choose but it never worked out... my youngest eats fish but I wont feed him it. xx

I didn't fight hard enough to start him off as veggie... He was 1 year old when he had meat... I wanted to talk to him when he was old enough and get him to choose but it never worked out... my youngest eats fish but I wont feed him it. xx

Maybe the eldest might change his mind when he is older? X

Well weigh in yesterday was a disappointment only lost half a pound stuck to it all week but used all weekly and activity points! Seem to be sticking at 11 stone and can't seem to break the barrier argh!! However on my scales I weigh 10st 12.5lbs :) but doesn't really count :(

Think I am going to take a leaf out of your book elfy and try not to use weeklies unless I have to. I have been using them regardless.

How's everyone else? Xx

Well weigh in yesterday was a disappointment only lost half a pound stuck to it all week but used all weekly and activity points! Seem to be sticking at 11 stone and can't seem to break the barrier argh!! However on my scales I weigh 10st 12.5lbs :) but doesn't really count :(

Think I am going to take a leaf out of your book elfy and try not to use weeklies unless I have to. I have been using them regardless.

How's everyone else? Xx

Good Evening Sweetie, Sorry to hear that you were disappointed with 0.5lb but at least you are headed in the right direction. Maybe have a play around with your Weeklies/AP and see how you get on. We are all here for you. X

How's everyone else? Xx

Don't worry about it Sweet. As Serena said, it was half a pound in the right direction. At least it wasn't on.
Yeah... give the no weeklies thing a go.
For some people using all their weeklies works, for others, using none.
If using none doesn't work for you, try a mid balance, or try just using activity points.
I don't use any of my activity points either unless I have to, and if I'm having a treat, I use my dailies, then activity points next, then weeklies if I have to, in that order. I know they're all the same points as such, but I see them as differently. Dailies must be used. Activity points can be used if necessary. Weeklies shouldn't be used unless extreme circumstances (or for sweets). That's just how I see them.

I'm a little worried about weigh in tomorrow because of my thai meal at the weekend and using up those activity points. However, I've earned an extra 30 points this week, so hopefully that will show something.
I've not been eating all my dailies the past couple of days though because I just haven't felt like them. Managed up to about 24/25 out of 27.

Morning Elfy. Let us know how you got on. Hope you did OK. chips xx

Hello Chips. How are you?!

Well, all the exercising burning off that Thai meal worked - I lose another 2lbs today, meaning I hit my stone at meeting.
Very chuffed.
Less than a stone and a half to go to hit my 10stone.

Hope everyone's well.

Back