Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

No I'm new to this didn't know I could :eek:

Have a look at mine 'Hello from UKSerena' will give you an idea of what sort of things I ramble on about! X

Hi all,

I've decided to come back to WW but am going to do it from home. I've got all the books and things from last time anyways.

Weighed myself this morning to get a start weight and have to be honest and say i sat on my bed and cried. 20st6lbs. To make it worse at the end of last Nov i weighed 17st exactly. I'd love to say i never noticed the weight creeping back up but i guess i did. Just never thought id ge to this point again. My health improved with the weight loss as did my relationship with my fiance. I NEED to get back there again.

Hi all,

I've decided to come back to WW but am going to do it from home. I've got all the books and things from last time anyways.

Weighed myself this morning to get a start weight and have to be honest and say i sat on my bed and cried. 20st6lbs. To make it worse at the end of last Nov i weighed 17st exactly. I'd love to say i never noticed the weight creeping back up but i guess i did. Just never thought id ge to this point again. My health improved with the weight loss as did my relationship with my fiance. I NEED to get back there again.

Welcome Sweetie and Good Luck :) Looking forward to reading your journey in the coming weeks, you will be back to 17St before you know it. X

Hi loser85 and good luck!

My plan this week was not to use my weeklies too see what difference it made. I went Wednesday to Saturday fine but it went to pot on Sunday and I ended up having a McDonalds meal and mcflurry which I guess my weeklies covered. Weighed in yesterday and lost 2lb so very very happy and more so that I am now under 11 stone. How's everyone else getting on? Xx

My plan this week was not to use my weeklies too see what difference it made. I went Wednesday to Saturday fine but it went to pot on Sunday and I ended up having a McDonalds meal and mcflurry which I guess my weeklies covered. Weighed in yesterday and lost 2lb so very very happy and more so that I am now under 11 stone. How's everyone else getting on? Xx

Wow 2lbs loss is amazing especially with using your Weeklies too, I still haven't touched my weeklies but got a really bad feeling about tomorrow's WI despite this :-( x

How did you find not using your weeklies?
It was a bank holiday weekend, so you're entitled to use them, but I'm sure you didn't use all 49 on mcdonalds.
And 2lbs is a brilliant loss.
That's how much I'm losing without using any weeklies at all, so using just a few works for you.
I'm doing well atm thanks. Hope you are too. I've had a good week, avoided chips & donuts at the seaside twice this BH weekend which I'm very proud of myself for. Would really like to lose 2.5lbs tomorrow, as I'll have hit my 10% weight loss at meeting, but any loss will be great, I'll just get 10% next week.
Well done for hitting the 10s. I can't wait till I get there. Hopefully not long to go and then I'll be on the home stretch to my goal.
How exciting! Still can't believe how quick it's happening.

Thanks. i Didn't mind not using them as still had some treats within my daily points.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow. Can't believe you were so good twice at the seaside. One whiff of freshly made donuts I would have caved in and ate the whole bag never mind just one! Then I would have had fish and chips and probably an ice cream ha ha but I am a greedy pig!!

Keep it up your doing brill! Xx

Going to try and do same this week and not touch my weeklies and save my activity points for the weekend. I have a consultation for my wedding cake on saturday and I will be testing out the yummy cakes so can't wait I lurve cake!

Thanks. i Didn't mind not using them as still had some treats within my daily points.

I will keep my fingers crossed for you tomorrow. Can't believe you were so good twice at the seaside. One whiff of freshly made donuts I would have caved in and ate the whole bag never mind just one! Then I would have had fish and chips and probably an ice cream ha ha but I am a greedy pig!!

Keep it up your doing brill! Xx

The chips smelt delightful. And they were dark golden brown coloured, which are my favourite!
I ignored the donuts too, not sure how.
However when I went to Cleethorpes with my mum on Sunday, I did have a twister lolly. But that's because a) they're my favourite ice lolly and b) they're only 2pp! Bargain.
But thanks. This site has definitely helped.
I can't help but log on and read.
I don't/can't always reply because I'm constantly busy at the moment, but I am lurking and comment when I can.
Cake tasting sounds amazing. Would you like any help?! ;)

I go on holiday to sunny clacton in 10 days and already worried about fish and chips and Mr whippy icecream I also like to pig out on seafood I love cockles and fresh dressed crab

I only eat Pistachio Ice-Cream and luckily hardly anywhere does that so I rarely eat an ice-cream! The nicest one Ive found so far was next to the London Eye, it was at a place called Italian Jacks, amazing! X

Lost 2.5lbs this week and hit my 10% which I'm really chuffed about.
However, been a little naughty this evening and had some of my best friend's mum's home made cake and it was absolutely delish!
I don't really know how much the slither I had was, but I've hopefully hugely overpointed it as 10pp and taken it out of the 19 activity points I've earned today as I didn't have any dailies left.
But I'm gonna ignore that now and be back on plan 100% tomorrow.
I've just had a day where I've just felt like eating today.
But everything I have eaten today has been pointed.
No cheating.

Thank you =)

Back