Doing Weigh Watchers from home?!

oh no i think i must be doing something wrong i only lost a pound and its my first week always thought loses on the first week where big

oh no i think i must be doing something wrong i only lost a pound and its my first week always thought loses on the first week where big

Don't worry Sweetie, I only lost 3lbs first week and 0.5lb second week, slow and steady wins the race. X

Yeah, a pound is a brilliant loss. They say you should aim to lose about 2lbs a week.
I had a very big 1st week loss, however I climbed mount snowdon during my first week.

Well, actually, my proper first week loss was 2lbs. I started ww at home on a Wednesday. I weighed in on my own scales the following Wednesday and has lost 2lbs. I then signed up to ww the next day, where their scales were 1lb heavier than my own. So my first week was technically just a 1lb loss, meaning that the reason I lost 6lbs in my first ww meeting was entirely due to climbing snowdon rather than it being my first week.

Since then, I've had losses of 2 and 2.5lbs. So your loss is a good loss. Any loss is a good loss as it's all down, and a step into right direction.
well done!

Yeah, a pound is a brilliant loss. They say you should aim to lose about 2lbs a week.
I had a very big 1st week loss, however I climbed mount snowdon during my first week.

Well, actually, my proper first week loss was 2lbs. I started ww at home on a Wednesday. I weighed in on my own scales the following Wednesday and has lost 2lbs. I then signed up to ww the next day, where their scales were 1lb heavier than my own. So my first week was technically just a 1lb loss, meaning that the reason I lost 6lbs in my first ww meeting was entirely due to climbing snowdon rather than it being my first week.

Since then, I've had losses of 2 and 2.5lbs. So your loss is a good loss. Any loss is a good loss as it's all down, and a step into right direction.
well done!

Make sure you listen to Emma, she talks lots of sense ;-) x

Morning all,

went a bit loopy for a wee while but im back now (+7lbs!)

Need to keep positive!

Welcome Back and Good Luck Sweetie :) x

My real names Lisa :)

Thanks for the welcome.

Thanks Lisa. Make sure you start planning your way forward. As I always say "A goal without a plan, is just a wish". Good Luck. We are all here to offer support and encouragement. :eek: chips xx

Welcome Lisa.
Well done on taking your first step to losing weight - deciding to give WW a go.
And well done on your second step - joining this site.
Minimins has most definitely given me the support and motivation to lose my weight.
And there's so many brilliant people on here.

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

Welcome Lisa.
Well done on taking your first step to losing weight - deciding to give WW a go.
And well done on your second step - joining this site.
Minimins has most definitely given me the support and motivation to lose my weight.
And there's so many brilliant people on here.

Good luck with your weight loss journey.

You're lucky to have Emma following you, she's amazing! X

You're lucky to have Emma following you, she's amazing! X

Awww... thanks Serena.

Serena is just as good, if not better though!!
She's keeping me going, my (Will)PowerPuff Girl buddy =D
x

Well a quick update before i head to the land of ZZZZ's.

Day 1 went ok, struggled to control my binging urges but i've pointed what i ate to be honest with myself. Went over dailies but only by 8. This isnt actually too bad as i'd allowed myself 7 of the weeklies per day incase i binged. I'm hoping it'll lessen as the days go on now though.

Again thanks for the warm welcome :)

Awww... thanks Serena.

Serena is just as good, if not better though!!
She's keeping me going, my (Will)PowerPuff Girl buddy =D
x

Awwwwww thanks Sweetie! X

Awwwwww thanks Sweetie! X

Day 1 went ok, struggled to control my binging urges but i've pointed what i ate to be honest with myself. Went over dailies but only by 8. This isnt actually too bad as i'd allowed myself 7 of the weeklies per day incase i binged. I'm hoping it'll lessen as the days go on now though.

Well Done on completing Day 1 Sweetie, by allowing yourself 7 Dailies you only went over by 1pp (a measley 40cals in the grand scheme of things!) but had you decided to not use any Weeklies you would have gone over by 8pp so it just goes to show that preparation is the key and not denying yourself anything either! Good Luck for Day 2 Sweetie, you can do this! X

Well done on only going over your planned points by 1.
And for pointing everything honestly. You've had a brilliant start because you know you've binged and you've accounted for every last thing that you ate.

Are you able to exercise (some people have injuries so can't at the moment, just checking whether you can or not)
Because you could maybe do a bit of exercise each day, like walking, cycling, swimming or something more energetic like playing sports, going to the gym or working out at home perhaps from a DVD or game, to help gain a few extra points.

You don't have to eat them, they can just be there as emergency points.

But again, well done, and I hope you continue to do well.
Remember to ask any questions or tell us of any problems you're having or anything.
We're here to help and support, not to mock and judge

Good morning to you all, day 2 is about to start with my weetabix and life giving elixir also known as coffee :D

Being the weight i am exercise is a little difficult but i walk a mile each day on the round trip taking my daughter to school and doing 10 mins of my WW exercise DVD every other day. I also have 30day shred but think im ready for that yet.

On the planning front i think if i hadnt 'allowed' 7 per day in case of binges i'd have chucked the towel in yesterday.

Also was wondering how many points would be in a general sized bag of chips from the chippy? My OH is wanting it for tea so im allowing it without going mad.

Good morning to you all, day 2 is about to start with my weetabix and life giving elixir also known as coffee :D

Being the weight i am exercise is a little difficult but i walk a mile each day on the round trip taking my daughter to school and doing 10 mins of my WW exercise DVD every other day. I also have 30day shred but think im ready for that yet.

On the planning front i think if i hadnt 'allowed' 7 per day in case of binges i'd have chucked the towel in yesterday.

Also was wondering how many points would be in a general sized bag of chips from the chippy? My OH is wanting it for tea so im allowing it without going mad.

Hey Sweetie, Hope Day 2 is going well? 210g of Chippy Chips is 14pp, could you weight them out? X

Back