DollyBoo's Weight Loss Diary

Well I havnt cheated. Hunger has got better but I am currently making my family a nice slimming world dinner. Old habits die hard. I am thinking to myself why am I turning down a healthy dinner? Its because weight loss is faster on a vlcd, can't argue with that.

My demons are telling me to stop and to go back to slimming world. I have had a boost. Proved to myself I CAN turn down food which will hinder weightloss and I dont need soda, chocolate and junk every day. I'm going to stay on plan tonight and sleep on it. It is a hard way of losing weight, and good on anyone who can do this. Im not sure if it is day 3 demons or if I would miss the social aspect of eati g to much. The last two nights I have went to bed hungry and sat in a bad mood watching my husband eat.

Shall see what tomorrow brings xx

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Have a good think about it but I think it may be day 3 demons as it's the worst of all the days. Days 3/4 were my hardest days then it got much easier xx

So Here I am, back to square 1. "life will be better and easier on weight watchers or slimming world" Yeah good one !!! I am now back to my starting weight. Truth is, I can't be trusted around food. I am a binger, I talk myself round to eating crap. I am honestly disgusting when it comes to food. My own Dad says he can't bare to watch me eat anymore. My Mum was in tears this morning because I was in tears, my husband is sick and tired of listening to me complain about all this. He is sick and tired of my numerous diet attempts and is sick and tired of the money I waste on DIETS. I am drained, depressed and at the end of my tether. I honestly couldn't care less if I ever ate food again. I HATE it. I am addicted to the stuff, but I truly, truly, truly despise food. Maybe one day I will beat this and will eat clean non additive food and enjoy life. But until then the battle goes on.

New plan, 4 packs a day and a meal. So basically I will have a shake for breakfast and lunch. A chicken breast with my 200g veg at night and use my cheesy pasta or spicy spag as a sauce or extra with the dinner. And then a bar at night with my cuppa. Hope it helps, once I am under 17 stone I will change to 4 packs, but i need all the help I can get just now.

Good luck just focus on what u don't want to feel anymore and what u have to eliminate to get there. Keep going xx

Hey hun, sorry to hear about all your emotional upset. But it sounds like you really have turned a corner in the way you think about food and you're sounding very determined.
As long as it's you doing it for you then you can't go wrong. Don't be doing it for your hubby because he's complaining about money or your dad. It's all about how you feel and where you want to take your journey.
Good luck hun Xx

Hi dollyboo,

I'm the same as you. Always talking myself into another plan thinking I can trust myself around food. Never happens. I too am trying desperately to get into the 16s.

Good luck x

Well I did it again. Joined WW andnim no better off infact im friggen heavier!!!!

Come on D!!!! Get this done.

Day 1

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back