Dolly's Daily Diary

What I would like to add as a positive note is that I am admitting to these binges, usually I would just disappear then not mention it but honesty is the best policy and I will get there one day, I really will.

Dxxx

You get knocked down and you get up again that’s what you do, take comfort that you are still trying. It will come but we are really unlucky in our particular addiction as everyone else can cut theirs out, we have to learn to manage it. How many achololics would have trouble if they need to drink 2 vodies a day but Noooooo more! So for Monday any self sabotaging behaviour is to be met with do I want to be fat or fabulous!
Crack on lady you do have it in you to get a grip on this
Jx

God so true!

I just need to stop giving into temptation so easily.

I just feel terrible both physically and mentally, I'm drained right now.

Dxxx

Dolly I swear it's your head that s the cause of many of the probs. You don't need a mental whipping either, which lets face most of us do. So font beat yourself up with the I'm such a failure/ disgusting/ greedy / whatever nasty comments you use yourself
It happened no need for recriminations. Tomorrow can be different. Please forgive me I'm in my ketotic Zen place it's like I've reach Buddhist enlightenment :innocent002: In the real world is where I struggle
Jx

Today is a new day, a new week, a new me!

Day 1/28
B - CWP chocolate shake
L - CWP mint and chocolate bar
D - CWP mint and chocolate bar
Drinks - Black coffee (3), CWP veggie drink (2), Water (1800ml)

So 28 days until my spa day, this means 28 x 100% CWP days, so excited to see how much I can lose in this time!

On the last day of my 28 days I need to go swimsuit shopping for my spa day, so looking forward to it!

Dxxx

Last edited:
It's amazing how the hunger feeling just disappears when you are busy then bam as soon as you have a minute to think it creeps back in!

Just had a wee veggie drink and some water to help!

Dxxx

Day 1 going very well indeed, maybe the only thing I could improve on is drinking more water but at least I haven't shoved a McDonalds down my throat :classic_tongue:

Dxxx

Day 2/28
B - CWP chocolate shake
L - CWP peanut bar
D -
Drinks - Black coffee (3), CWP veggie drink (2), Water (2.4l)

Day 2 let's be having you!

Dxxx

Last edited:
Just packing up ready for home, almost had a wobble when some peeps invited me out for dinner then proceeded to run through the whole delicious sounding menu :classic_eek:

Not today! I am heading home for my soup!

Dxxx

So I stuck to plan Monday to Friday, had WI on Saturday and lost 1lb.

Now I know I should be feeling happy about this but 1lb!!! So disappointed and its all my own fault for having that massive 5 day binge last week, just goes to show how that just clung to my a$$!

Had a bit if a bad day food wise Saturday but now I am back for 9 days of 100% CWP!

Day 10 I have a pre-planned dinner out but will be straight back on plan the day after.

Dxxx

Good to see your post Dolly! I can imagine how disappointed you were with that, sometimes our bodies are so frustrating and it really doesn’t help with motivation when that happens! The food from the week before must have taken a bit of time to catch up on you. Remember too that the scales can often go down 2-3lb overnight, you might be maintaining and then all of a sudden lose loads. Your menstrual cycle or being any way constipated could also have affected you!

I had my first big wobble yesterday and ate loads of carbs, I have definitely knocked myself out of ketosis. Up 1.5lb this morning but back on it today too! We can do it!!! Xxx

Back