ProPoints Dominoes' Diary

Yeah I was expecting it to be soo much more!

I've actually avoided it by leaving early! Amazing! There's place by my flat that does 9pp muffins, I'm tempted to get one of those instead.... And I'm pretty much not going to the gym tonight either. Gr, where's my willpower gone!

Having an amazing weekend so far! Been shopping, to the gym and made a big batch of soup (it's about 3pp for the entire thing!) and I discovered baked apples!

Food for today:
Breakfast: two boiled eggs on a slice of rye bread 8pp (not sure I'll have this again, I was a bit underwhelmed and would rather have had my normal muesli!)
Lunch: just about to have my yummy apple and butternut squash soup 1pp followed by a baked apple with a teaspoon of recently discovered double cream and sultanas! 2pp
Dinner: I made some burgers earlier 8pp and I'm going to have one with some butternut squash wedges (2pp for oil). Too much squash? I think not! :D

Plus more ww wine later on!

21/27 so far
and I've got 13 weeklies left after having a bit of a cheese binge when I got home last night!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

Last edited:
Just wondering... does anyone else use some of their weeklies everyday? I'm just a bit worried that I never have a 100% on track, 27pp day! I guess I'll find out when I weigh in! (sneak peek says 11st 10 already, yay!)

Here to subscribe!

Since iv restarted on Tuesday I haven't had a 100% day, gone into weeklys every day but I'm on 33, I think it's probably because last time I did ww I was breast feeding and I got 48pp a day! Lol x

Thanks for stopping by!

Just had the best dinner. I made butternut squash chips for the first time. They need some perfecting but yum! I'll definitely be making those again. I also made a burger. I remember my mum making these when I was a kid but I wasn't sure of her recipe so I just made it up and it worked pretty well!

Homemade burgers:
500g beef mince
1 onion, diced
1 egg, beaten
3 dessert spoons of breadcrumbs

Just mix it all up into a big meaty mess, divide into four portions and shape into burgers. Then fry (I think you could bake them too) until cooked through.

Mine was quite thick and took about 20 minutes to cook through. I calculated one burger at 8pp but values in Germany seem to be a bit different (no lean mince!) so I definitely recommend pointing the recipe yourself if you do try it.

I've done a bad thing.... I've just borrowed some points from tomorrow so I could try a mince pie that I made. So now I'm going to be good on Monday and Tuesday (food already planned and way under in points) in a kind of old-style Wendi-plan thing... I've been thinking about this but I didn't really mean to try it this week. I'm already down a pound so it doesn't seem to be a big problem. I just have to try not to binge Monday or Tuesday and make sure I have lots of fruit around.

By the way, has anyone tried eating figs just raw and as they are? Apparently you can but I haven't managed to find any in the supermarkets here.

When I was on ww I used to make a Christmas scanbran cake that had figs and prunes in, I love it... Lots of fibre in them ;-) x

I obviously need to be trying this. Not the scan bran though! I honestly wouldn't know where to find it for a start!

So according to my weird eating plan this week, I have 49pp left for the next two days. This is totally possible. If it works I might actually keep trying this... or not. I think I'll be regretting it tomorrow night!

Here my plan so far:

Monday
Breakfast: roll, jam and marg 7
Lunch: more yummy apple and squash soup 3
Dinner: depends what's left! James is coming home tomorrow lunchtime so if he's not eaten the leftovers of my squash and burgers (seriously, biggest squash ever!) then I'll have those for 9pp, if not then flatbread pizza for 12pp.
Snacks: fruit and a mince pie 5pp

Total: 24pp or 27pp

Tuesday
Breakfast: muesli, yogurt and fruit 6
Lunch: apple and squash soup 3
Dinner: mascarpone and tomato pasta 9
Snacks: fruit and a dime bar 4

Total: 22pp

So that's either 46 or 49 of my 49.

The only places you can buy it from over here are a SW group or holland and barratt. I'm not really a fan of the other scan bran cakes but I love the Christmas one, I couldn't get enough of it last year x

Me neither!!! Eeeeew!

The ones I used for me 'cake' were dried and then I cooked them. I really liked the crunchy next of the little bits. I defo couldn't eat them raw though!! x

Yesterday went really well apart from a surprise glühwein because all the christmas markets here have just opened!

Monday
Breakfast: roll, jam and marg 7
Dinner: squash chips and burgers 9
Snacks: glühwein and a mince pie 11

Total: 30pp

That leaves me a grand total of 19pp for today and I am determined to stick to these 19pp. The scales were flickering between 11st10 and 11st9 this morning and I want a proper 11st9 tomorrow!

Tuesday
Breakfast: muesli, yogurt and fruit 7
Dinner: mascarpone and tomato pasta 9
Snacks: all the fruit I can get my hands on! I might even treat myself to some pineapple from the fancy supermarket!

Total: 19pp

Plus gym this evening for weights and intervals. I did my longest all-at-once, no-walking-breaks run at the weekend, 7km and I'm so proud! :D

Back