Grunka Lunka's SW Food Diary

Well, I weighed myself today and all the hard work paid off! I lost 5lbs this week and am back in the lower stone bracket!!! So happy with that!

I didn't take photos today as my day got a bit messed up with timings so breakfast became lunch, lunch became dinner etc. but I've had:-

Breakfast: Muller light, mixed berries, apple
Lunch: Satsuma (though it overlapped with breakfast)
Dinner: Home-made cottage pie (free but was supposed to be lunch)
Snacks: Cheese (HEA plus....some syns), crackerbreak and margarine (some more syns), vodka and sugar-free mixer (even more syns), 8 x Walker's Snax (a couple more syns)

Total: An amount of syns

Back on it tomorrow!

Haven't posted for a week due to being poorly and then away at the weekend but I managed to lose a pound this week so I'm happy with that! I'm away on Saturday this week too so I'll be eating in a restaurant (and drinking a fair bit) but I'm throwing in plenty of SP days this week to try to limit the damage. Yesterday was a SP day and today almost was but I ended up having some fat-free yogurt. No photo today but...

Breakfast: Grapefruit
Lunch: Home-made bolognese (half a syn and loads of speed food)
Dinner: Chicken, peppers, onions, fajita spice mix (3.5 syns), Total 0% fat yogurt, jalapenos
Snack: HiFi bar (HEB)

Total: 4 syns

Skipping the HEA today as I don't really fancy anything else and I'm too full from dinner to get up to 5 syns so I'll just leave it where it is.

Haven't updated in a couple of days but to recap...

Wednesday
Breakfast: Black coffee
Lunch: Nothing
Dinner: SW meatballs, home-made tomato-based sauce (loads of speed foods), broccoli
Snacks: 2/HiFi bars (HEB), 2 x Babybel (HEA), mini pepperami (1 syn), gin (10 syns), slimline tonic

Total: 11 syns :) (I don't usually skip breakfast and lunch but meetings got moved around, my timings got messed up and I forgot to grab anything from home to take out with me so I just had to grin and bear it until dinner time)

Thursday
Lunch: home-made chilli (loads of speed foods, 2 syns for spice mix)
Dinner: Eggs, baked beans, sausages (2.5 syns), bacon, mushrooms, sauces (4 syns)
Snacks: Black coffee and water (no healthy extras today as was too full after dinner!)

Total: 8.5 syns :)

Was away on Saturday in London so wasn't on plan...too much wine and food to even count! However, got straight back on it Sunday so to recap:-

Sunday

Breakfast: Black coffee (was travelling home all morning so didn't eat until lunch time)
Lunch: Egg and mushrooms fried in frylight
Dinner: Jacket potato, baked beans, gammon, salad, cheese (HEA plus 3 syns), margarine (4 syns)
Snacks: HiFi bars (HEB), Graze box (5.5 syns)

Total: 12 syns

Monday

Lunch: Salad, boiled eggs, ham
Dinner: SW burgers, SW chips, peas, onions, cheese (HEA), sauces (loads....about 8 syns!)
Snacks: Water, black coffee (too full for my HEB)

Total: 8-ish syns (didn't measure the sauces but couldn't have been much higher than this).

Last edited:
I think yesterday was a success and avoided snacking too, yay! Today is weigh-in day, which I'll be doing tonight so fingers crossed Saturday didn't mess me up too much!

Breakfast: 2 x satsumas
Lunch: SW chilli (loads of speed foods, 2 syns for spice mix)
Dinner:
Snacks:

Managed to lose 2lbs last week so well happy about that and I've once again passed the 3 stone mark! Yippee!

Had a bit of a heavy drinking night on Friday so will have to wait and see what that does to my losses but hopefully it won't have too much of an impact. Food's been ok over the weekend but can't remember what I had on Saturday.

Sunday
Breakfast: Grapefruit and satsuma
Lunch: Leftover brussel sprouts, onions and mushrooms
Dinner: Egg, cheese (HEA), baked beans, meatloaf (1 syn), onions
Snacks: Black coffee, water, gin & slimline tonic (about 10 syns)

Total: 11 syns :)

Yay well done 🌈🦄🌈

Another 2lbs off this week, yippee!!!

The forthcoming week will be a tricky one since my husband's bringing McDonalds home tonight and then I'm away at a friends for just over 3 days for a long weekend, which will involve a lot of drinking and eating in restaurants so I'm not expecting a loss next week at all. However, I'll just do my best and get back on track next week :)

Back