ProPoints Dominoes' Diary

dominoes

Silver Member
Hi everyone,
I'm feeling a bit unmotivated this week and like I'm slipping a bit. I'm convinced it's because of my sneak peeking (this morning I was up 2lb again, so annoying!) so I've decided to start a diary!

Breakfast: muesli and yogurt 6
Lunch: peanut butter and english muffin 5
Dinner: tesco finest pork and leek sausages (Yay!), potatoes and baked beans 17

Snacks: orange and blueberries

28/28

I'm so excited about dinner though. We can't get English style sausages over here and I'm not a fan of most German meat products, especially their over-processed pork! My parents brought these over and there's another packet sat in the freezer still. Yum!

Dx

I was planning to be really good this weekend. I'd carefully pointed in advance and allocated my remaining weeklies to wine on saturday night. It all went really really well on saturday, especially because my boyfriend was working all day. He can eat as much as he likes and I find it really tough to keep to my points when he's snacking on bowls of cereal and biscuits all day! Unfortunately I wasn't quite so good on Sunday - I skipped the gym and went out to lunch instead. I haven't even tried to point that but I think I was fairly good...

So today and tomorrow I'm sticking to my daily points. I had a quick look at the scale and I'm on track for a loss so fingers crossed I can make it 2lb instead of 1lb!

Breakfast: muesli, yogurt, banana 7
Lunch:
Dinner: Leek and mushroom risotto 9
Snacks: mini DM 3

19/28 so far

I need to go to the supermarket at lunch to stock up on food for this week's lunches so I'm not sure what I'm having yet!

Oh and I'm off to the gym this evening to do the run that I skipped yesterday! I'm training for a half marathon in March so tonight's run is a 5km long run... I'm building up slowly! ;)

Argh! It's 11:30 here and I've already eaten my dairy milk.

I'm so bored at work today and I can't stop dreaming about lunchtime today which is making it really hard to concentrate on anything! :s

I might actually be back on track today! Yesterday went well until I got home from the gym and ate two biscuits before dinner and then chocolate afterwards. That'll teach me to keep chocolate in the house!

Anyway, here's today's food:

b: muesli and yogurt: 6
l: pb on toast: 7
d: chilli and flatbreads: 8+7

28/28

Then I'm off to the gym tonight to do the weights I skipped yesterday after my long run, and some interval training on the treadmill. Then weigh in tomorrow morning! I'm crossing everything but all sneak peeks indicate a 1lb loss. That's something I guess!

I'm having a really bad few days. I plan really well and stick to it all day and then the evening all goes wrong! I'm not sure why but I'd determined not to give up. This is about the weight that I tend to have a blip every time I diet and if I give up again I'll never get to goal! Tomorrow morning's weigh in and then a fresh week!

So after a iffy week, I'm down 1lb to 11st 11lb and they've cut my points to 27! :cry: I know this should be a good thing but I'm still a bit gutted. Oh well!

Breakfast: Smoothie and toast 2 + 5
Lunch: Out with a friend for Italian and I've got my eye on the mushroom lasagne for a huge 21
Dinner: Gulash and rice 11

27/27 + 12/49

Today's food:

Lunch: peanut butter and toast 7
Dinner: Pasta and broccoli with homemade tomato and mascarpone sauce (recipe below) 9

22/27 and I'll probably have something between work and taekwondo tonight as well to use the last 5pp

Tomato and Mascapone Pasta Sauce

2 tsp olive oil
1 onion
1 garlic clove
1 pack of passata (400g)
1 tbsp mascarpone

Heat olive oil in a pan and then add the diced onion and garlic. Fry on a low heat until softened and then stir in the passata and season. Meanwhile cook your pasta.
When the pasta's nearly done, stir the mascarpone into the sauce and heat gently. Drain pasta and add to the sauce. Stir and serve!

Last edited:
Oh emm gee why am i not subscribed to your thread? Im so rude! Will hve a read and a catch up!

Today's food:

Lunch: peanut butter and toast 7
Dinner: Pasta and broccoli with homemade tomato and mascarpone sauce (recipe below) 9

22/27 and I'll probably have something between work and taekwondo tonight as well to use the last 5pp

Tomato and Mascapone Pasta Sauce

2 tsp olive oil
1 onion
1 garlic clove
1 pack of passata (400g)
1 tbsp mascarpone

Heat olive oil in a pan and then add the diced onion and garlic. Fry on a low heat until softened and then stir in the passata and season. Meanwhile cook your pasta.
When the pasta's nearly done, stir the mascarpone into the sauce and heat gently. Drain pasta and add to the sauce. Stir and serve!

That looks so yummy! bet that would be lush over a chicken breast wrapped in ham with cheese on the top too!

That looks so yummy! bet that would be lush over a chicken breast wrapped in ham with cheese on the top too!

Haha, and that is why we're dieting! It's kind of based on chicken cacciatore. So looking forward to it but I don't normally eat dinner til about 10pm on a Thursday.

Haha, and that is why we're dieting! It's kind of based on chicken cacciatore. So looking forward to it but I don't normally eat dinner til about 10pm on a Thursday.

Haha I know! damn you yummy food! hehe! Thats quite late, I used to work 2 jobs and every mon tues, thurs and fri I never ate till nearly midnight lol used to kill me! haha!

It's not ideal but it does help that I'm doing something to take my mind off it. If I was sat at work I'd be snacking like mad! That said if I don't eat soon after getting home I end up binging.

It's not ideal but it does help that I'm doing something to take my mind off it. If I was sat at work I'd be snacking like mad! That said if I don't eat soon after getting home I end up binging.

my worst time to binge is between 4 and 5, even when I was a kid!

Blergh, having such a BAD day! There was no food in our house so I ended up having toast and an egg for breakfast and just had some more bits of bread for lunch. I feel so full of carbs! Oh well, 2 and a half hours to the weekend! Can't wait! :)

I've pretty much given up for this week, I'll start pointing again properly from Wed (weigh in day). I ate so much Indian food last night, all homemade, all pointed and then some macaroons and rice that wasn't pointed. I can't even begin to contemplate eating 27 points today. I'm so full and I slightly regret eating so much! I definitely won't be eating that much again! Lesson learned.

So far...
Breakfast: smoothie 3pp
Lunch: soup 3PP
Dinner: leftovers, god knows how many points!

Right, I am back on this today! I was really ill last night so ended up eating pasta made by my oh, which I pointed at about 9pp. I'd have been fine but I skipped my soup in favour of yummy baked goods which added up to 22pp. Oops! Feeling much much better today though so here's the food so far:

Breakfast: muesli, fruit and yogurt: 6
Lunch: leek and potato soup: 3
Dinner: leftover beef madras, leftover chicken pasanda, rice: 12

21/27

I'm quite impressed that I'm so under today. Might even treat myself to a Dime bar later!

No loss this week. At least it wasn't a gain and to be fair, I probably deserved it. I wasn't THAT good. So here's to a new week, new start and lots of positivity! James is away this weekend so just me hanging out with my low pp food at home. Awesome!

Today's food:

Muesli and yogurt: 6
Ryebread and pb: 10
Arrabiata (out for dinner): 16
Free prosecco at the cinema: 3
Wine: 5
Latte: 3

27/27
16/49

I'm off to see Twilight with a friend. The normal plan is we go, we drink prosecco (free because it's ladies night!) and then laugh at the film. Thank god it's the last one! :happy036:

Last edited:
Morning hun, subscribed, and dont worry about it, if we all didn't have a blow out every now and again we'd probably go mad, have a 100% week and expect a good loss next week xx

Back