Domino's Pizza

ginlin

Better to Drink your Syns
Don't be tempted!

Last night I had a large Domino's half and half Pizza - Half American Hot (54.5 syns) and Half Pepperoni Passion (67 syns) - Making the whole pizza, a staggering.....

121.5 syns!

Even if I convince myself that it contained a couple of HExA's for the cheese, and lots of tomatoe, onion and chilli superfree, it is still BAD!:eek:

Oh my goodness that is SCARY

OMG!!! I just read that out to hubby, who is a massive fan of Dominos. His reply was...

"F**k that. No more Dominos for her. And none for you either!"

Makes me so glad that I actually really love the smash pizza.

Hell fire!! :eek:

Wow, that's amazing! Practically two days' worth of calories for a slimmer!

Bet it was yummy though :D

Have you tried making your own pizza? There is a recipe somewhere but if I feel myself going for the pizza I making cheese on toast (using healthy extra) and out sliced pepperoni on it...yummy and defo not 100 syns :)

Have you tried making your own pizza? There is a recipe somewhere but if I feel myself going for the pizza I making cheese on toast (using healthy extra) and out sliced pepperoni on it...yummy and defo not 100 syns :)

I too love cheese on toast with tomatoe, onion shredded ham etc., but this was a treat night for my daughter who had been on Guide camp ;)

I must admit, pizza is one of the things I miss the most! I don't think I could do that to myself now that I'm on the SW diet (and lost 5 and a half pounds in 2 weeks), but getting a dominos with my friends is going to be hard to give up :(

I must admit, pizza is one of the things I miss the most! I don't think I could do that to myself now that I'm on the SW diet (and lost 5 and a half pounds in 2 weeks), but getting a dominos with my friends is going to be hard to give up :(

It will be hard, but so worth it, in the end x

Bugger me I had dominos last night but I don't know what the syns were! Any ideas?

The Sizzler without any cheese (as I have a dairy intolerance). Surely that helps the syns?!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

BLOODY HELL.

I'm not even sure why it's so high - I used to work at dominos and all the toppings are fresh. I guess it's a mixture of the dough, cheese and sauces they use. But that is bloody scary. I used to adore dominos but I've really not been tempted by it since I started SW - probably because I know I could have an indian or a chinese for a lot less syns. I've also noticed that after meals and stuff lately I've been feeling pleasantly full, whereas before, after a dominos say, I'd be feeling sick and sluggish. So I just try and remember that feeling whenever I feel like eating loads of bad stuff!! haha. And I do like the smash pizza.

Why are all the things that taste sooooo nice soooo bad for you :( so unfair! Would love a dominoes...but would love more to be slimmer! So in the grand scheme of things....!

We had buy one get one free dominoes vouchers come through the door last night...my OH promptly threw them in the bin saying none of that synful trash in our house anymore! (And he isn't even on a diet! Guess my hard work is paying off in more ways than one!)

That is INSANE! I loved Dominos pizza (I say loved because after reading this I am cringing).. me and the OH had one nearly every other weekend as well. I don't think I will ever be eating one again!

Why are all the things that taste sooooo nice soooo bad for you :(
Exactly :( the worst thing is that then they say a lot of the low-calorie things, i.e. low calorie drinks are bad for you as well. You can't win!

Hmm pizza, not quite worth it for that many points thou and Ellierose I agree with you, that last time I ate too much pizza I felt like I needed to go into hibernation to sleep off the ugh feeling.

Wow, that's scary! I think I'll be opting for Chinese or Indian if we have a takeaway in an emergency!

Ooh heck, me and my housemates had Dominos last week (2 pizzas between 4 of us but still...)

I'm so glad I didn't realise quite how many syns it had... Mind you, it did taste bloody gorgeous..! BBQ chicken... Mmm..!

: )

Don't be tempted!

Last night I had a large Domino's half and half Pizza - Half American Hot (54.5 syns) and Half Pepperoni Passion (67 syns) - Making the whole pizza, a staggering.....

121.5 syns!

Even if I convince myself that it contained a couple of HExA's for the cheese, and lots of tomatoe, onion and chilli superfree, it is still BAD!:eek:

OMG

And dominos is my fave,, not any more....so not worth it :eek:

I don't understand how it can be so high its all fresh lol.
They do a lighter cheese now...although it probaly wouldnt bring the syns down that mch lol.

Back