Dominos

PandaNate

Silver Member
Best pizza to buy from dominos, including base. I hace a work assignment next wednesday so its something I have to do, I do want to eat it. Should I just go reduced fat cheese and lots of veg, thin crust?

Yeah, that sounds good. How many slices will you have? Or will you write it off as one meal out of 21 and stick to plan for the others? When I was first losing I often had a PMS-driven pizza.

After looking online, most slices are 15syns plus so it'll have to be a write off, it's after my WI anyways but it's a job assignment so it's not something I can 'skip', rare to actually have a take away so I guess one 'treat' won't mess up too much.

Erm, well we were thinking of getting two pizza's, if the buy one get one free thing works and I'm going to have the reduced fat cheese with veg and grilled chicken but personally I can only fit a max of 3 slices in my tummy anyhows! haha. I'm going to check the size of pizza we must buy as I'll buy the medium if i can, I know it can't be small. No sides, unless I add some salad to my plate to help deter me from eating TOO much pizza. xx

Yummy Dominos! sounds like you will be going for the "healthiest" option =) x

Back