Extra Easy Done anyone else do SW at home.....

MikiMooMoo

Hi i'm a newbie, and wanted to know if anyone else was doing the SW plan from home?
My local clubs have closed and find that if i have a little bit of motivation i can do it without going to class, plus saving myself quite a bit of money...
Just a thought.....thanks x

Hi, yes I do! I have been to two classes in the past which meant I learnt all the basic info there & got the books. This site is great if you have a question or use the search thread. If you know the basics of SW you can definitely do it on your own at home :)

Thanks LisaC, its nice to know, and i dont feel so alone!.... Ive abt 2-3 stone to loose, how are you getting on?

I'll be honest - very up & down :sigh:

I did ok at class but couldn't get passed losting 21lbs so I gave up & started over at home. I have to admit I love doing it myself & I've actually done better than when I had the help of a consultant. My problem is SW doesn't always work for me. SW suggests losing 1-2lb a week, I'm very lucky if I lose that in a month. Despite sticking to plan, it does make it disheartening but I love the variety & choice of SW & wouldn't try anything else :)

I have never gone to a SW class. Got the books of my friend and have lost 4stone! I would love to go to class as im sure it would keep me more motivated but i cant. Good luck with your weight loss journey xx

I feel the same... Ive tried diffferent diets but always come back. But u have done brilliantly losing such a huge amount. Well done!
I also have the same problem with slow weight loss, maybe its the high fat content in meat!?.... As i do love my meat.. Lol....

I feel the same... Ive tried diffferent diets but always come back. But u have done brilliantly losing such a huge amount. Well done!
I also have the same problem with slow weight loss, maybe its the high fat content in meat!?.... As i do love my meat.. Lol....

Ah I can't help on that one as I'm veggie :)

Hi, Im in my third week and Im following it online. SW is not widely known here (in Australia) so this forum will be invaluable for support. I ordered some books a couple of weeks ago so looking forward to getting them. Good luck everyone, hope all goes well doing this from home :)

Oh LisaC yer i didnt give that a thought....so maybe all the carbs slow it done...again, i love my carbs lol!... Or all the gases from the veg. Anyway, ive just noticed another lady asking the same question as mine, so i think we can share all our invaluable knowledge of this eating plan!! Am so glad i found this app!! Thanks guys xxx

Hi teaflower, thanks for sharing, and all the way from Australia....i roped my mum into doing it with me, and i started properly last week. Looking at the site, i dont think anyone really needs to go class, as the support is amazing!

i'm on week 4 of going alone on SW. can't afford to join it either online or via a class and class times dont suit me.

get plenty of motivation reading these forums and my mum calls me every sunday after my weigh in to see how i've done. My rewards are also motivating me to lose it and keep it off as is being a bridesmaid at a friends wedding in June.

Hi Liz, i used to get so embarressed at class, as my weight loss is slow, and id get disheartened having to pay my fiver to be told id either sts or put on.....but at home u can just think oh well, tomorrows another day...i found this site a few days ago and have been impresssed! So thank u for sharing!! And keep going..

Back