doner kabab

I only eat donar meat when drunk. Can't bare to put it in my mouth when sobar *gags* the grilled chicken one all the way for me :)

Are we allowed a chicken shish? If thats the one on the skewer then thats my favorite. With white cabbage and lettuce and lemon, or just the juice if no fresh

oh wow, never imagined we'd be able to eat donner meat! donner meat + salad sounds delightful =)

Wey hey boys and girls. Ive just dropped in to tell you all im on a night shift and have just had a kebab. Yum. I couldnt eat it all though.

Cheryl, I think the chicken shish is fairly OK, but not the spicy chicken donner.

I was good Jim, had the donner meat that was said to be ok on here. Little meat with large salad and the naughty bit...........2 wedges of lemon for my salad!!!

Good for you love.

I saw it as a naughty treat and i didnt feel the need to eat a single thing all night after, just thinking about brekkie now, body clocks all out

It's difficult when you work shifts isn't it love.

It is hun. Im ok on lates even if i finish at 3 which means i wont be home much before 4.30am but the nights really throw me. Think its coz im up early 7am then no sleep and work through til 7am the next day.

It was great. A few of my mates that know im on a diet came over while i was stuffing my face and said i thought you were on a diet, my reply was...i am, isnt it great! They were very shocked to hear i could eat this and i felt very naughty...lovely

Thats the best isnt it Cheryl :)

It really is Vicky. I felt so naughty but really great knowing i wasnt eating anything i shouldnt and ive still lost a lb today.

yey brill Cheryl :)

with weight loss or in general lol. put 2lbs over the weekend and was same this morning. got to try and cut down on drinking :( i only do it cos im bored and lonely LOL.

Oh hun. Now you have your dog for company and we are here all the time. Im sure your in box is constantly full. Type more and then your hands wil be too busy to hold a glass. It could just be water retention like you told me the other day. Dont let it get you down. Big hugs. xx

Back