Doner kebab calories, which is right?

Robotica

Today is the day am saving all my calories for half a doner kebab.

Googling it, one place says a doner kebab has 2000kcal. Another says 1000kcal. Some say 500 to 1500.
I've no idea what to believe.. I can weigh how much I eat, since sizes may differ in shops, but still wouldn't know what to listen to regarding count.
Anyone know roughly how much calories it actually has?

I'd have no idea sorry - I suppose it would depend on the quality of the kebab meat - would be interesting to know what others think! X

Save some calories. Eat the kebab. Enjoy it. Do some exercise. Get back on the wagon the next day.

I reckon it's around the 1000 kcal mark but I suppose that depends on how much meat, how much pitta and what sorts of sauces. If you want to be really obsessive, eat it at home and weigh each part then put it into My Fitness Pal.

Jettica said:
Save some calories. Eat the kebab. Enjoy it. Do some exercise. Get back on the wagon the next day.

I reckon it's around the 1000 kcal mark but I suppose that depends on how much meat, how much pitta and what sorts of sauces. If you want to be really obsessive, eat it at home and weigh each part then put it into My Fitness Pal.

If I break my diet for a day, it's near impossible to get back on it, especially when am so close to the end. But ya I might do the obsessive part. Won't be very accurate but I'll have to just leave a lot of calories for it.. x

Back