Donkey's journey to deal with disordered eating and lose 6 stone!

Hiya, so sorry just catching up. You sound super stressed, no wonder you got a migraine. I hope all goes well on Mon, it'll be a long day but it'll soon be over then you can hit sw full force with me :)

Hey there donkey. Gutted my finger and toe crossing didn't work out for you the other day. How are you feeling now (physically)?

It's true, no point letting superfree and syns bring you down. You are excellent at staying on track and if you put on weight this week you know exactly why and you'll be able to get it off nice and easily because you're awesome at this. You've come so far and it's so inspirational seeing how driven you are. I'm brilliant at giving up and I'm in awe of how focussed you are. I've got this 6hr exam on Tuesday and instead of revising on my days off, j just resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't pass so I then found something else to stress over! I should definitely take a leaf out of your book! Xx

Hiya, so sorry just catching up. You sound super stressed, no wonder you got a migraine. I hope all goes well on Mon, it'll be a long day but it'll soon be over then you can hit sw full force with me :)

Very long day, just got in! But tomorrow onwards I'm with you hitting sw full force!! We can do it, and you're already getting rid of that water weight so that'll be a good boost!

Hey there donkey. Gutted my finger and toe crossing didn't work out for you the other day. How are you feeling now (physically)?

It's true, no point letting superfree and syns bring you down. You are excellent at staying on track and if you put on weight this week you know exactly why and you'll be able to get it off nice and easily because you're awesome at this. You've come so far and it's so inspirational seeing how driven you are. I'm brilliant at giving up and I'm in awe of how focussed you are. I've got this 6hr exam on Tuesday and instead of revising on my days off, j just resigned myself to the fact that I wouldn't pass so I then found something else to stress over! I should definitely take a leaf out of your book! Xx

I feel ok thanks :) I managed to get through what turned out to be 7 hours of exams today and my head, while it hurts and is fuzzy, is not screaming out in pain and I have the majority of my strength back in my side. Got worried last night that I was in for a big one and it didn't materialise, so I just have to be careful I don't get a let down migraine, which happens when a stressful situation finally ends and my head goes utterly insane lol. Actually I don't mind if that happens so long as I can watch the last ever True Blood tonight...I'm slightly obsessed ;)
I picked up some fruit on the way home and am munching some grapes, had a subway salad and quavers at lunch and then a sneaky bag of skittles through the exams so it's not too bad, but you're right, one week where I haven't put my all in to the superfree and free isn't bad, it's life, and yep I'll be back on it next week! You're so nice to say I'm driven and inspiring, but I think it's more to do with having paid for the 12 weeks in advance :p

I know how you feel about the exam. Sometimes it just feels like, when you stand little chance of passing, you might as well not bother at all and fail in style. I hope it goes better for you than you expect, but if not just tackle it again. That is turning into my mantra! Just got to keep on going no matter what it is and eventually you will get there!

In NSVs today I wore a tunic/top thing that was way too tight across the chest a few weeks ago and cut into my arms badly and it's still comfortable! I can also see a difference in my stomach, so that's super good news for me!

So glad you got through today, hope you don't get a migraine, enjoy yourself now!

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyy! Well done donkey. Woohoo! :D Great news about the body changes you've noticed too. I should be revising but I'm currently eating a SW free butternut squash and bacon risotto. :)

Yaaaaaaaayyyyyyy! Well done donkey. Woohoo! :D Great news about the body changes you've noticed too. I should be revising but I'm currently eating a SW free butternut squash and bacon risotto. :)

Why thank you *takes a bow* ;)
I feel like butternut squash is a brain food, just sounds like it, you know? So actually that was very productive, how clever of you :p Best of luck with it anyway!

So glad you got through today, hope you don't get a migraine, enjoy yourself now!

Well done you for gettin through all those exams. Fingers crossed you don't get a migraine and you can chill out tonight

Thank you lovelies :D I was on the brink but I rammed my migraine abortive into my thigh so bloody hard I think the pain of the injection pushed the start of the migraine out of my system lol. Watched True Blood, considered opening my mass of parcels but then decided that required dexterity I do not possess this evening lol. Time to go to bed and NOT set an alarm :D

Woohoo! And there you were wondering how reduced superfree would affect your losses. Really pleased for you! :D. Just finished my exam, it was farcical I say the least. But ahh well it's over now and I think I'll use my 10 syns to have some champagne tonight!

Well done! That's brilliant especially with all those horrid exams x

Thank you! I did eat my way through a significant number of freddos and crunchies this week, along with the rest of it lol, so I'm super pleased. I really thought I would have gained at least a pound. I'm 1.5 pounds away from my 1 1/2 stone award, so I'm going to plan food this week. The rest of the stress has gone, there's really no excuse!

Excellent result, you've done great! Good luck with getting that award.

Fab fab fab :)

Excellent result, you've done great! Good luck with getting that award.

Merci!
I feel pretty bloated and nasty after last night's curry - I ordered the wrong thing, didn't take enough lactose tablets and am suffering for it, but it was good at the time! Just had a massive parcel of sweets (and shiny animal stickers, she really understands me lol) delivered from my friend who doesn't know I'm on sw as a well done accompaniment to my movie marathons, bless her. I'll hide them away for a bit I think - not sure I could lose this week after last night's food (there was a LOT) so I'm on damage limitation and hoping for the best instead! Having a bookcase delivered later and in a fit of feminism I rebutted the offer of male help to assemble it and frankly I'm already regretting that decision - I am hopeless with these things, but I feel like it might count as a bit of body magic!

Woohoo! And there you were wondering how reduced superfree would affect your losses. Really pleased for you! :D. Just finished my exam, it was farcical I say the least. But ahh well it's over now and I think I'll use my 10 syns to have some champagne tonight!

I know, pretty good going! I have now had 2 nights in a row of restaurants and take away though soooo we'll see how it goes now lol. Maybe I should do success express.
Well done for getting through it, it feels awful at the time when you just know how badly it's going - but it's over! I hope you enjoyed your champagne, well deserved!

Today I put a bookcase together allll by myself :D I had to buy an electric drill too which I feel makes this a day of 2 significant life mile stones lol -My first ever flat pack assembly furniture AND my first electric tool! Check me, no sooner have I finished uni than I'm practically a fully fledged adult! Of course, I had to ring my dad a few times and then kept him on the phone for 30 minutes once I'd finished so I could take him through the process step by minute step (because I doubt he's had enough of putting all my crap together over the years as it is :p) and I smashed my hand with the hammer...BUT there is an actual bookcase with 6 fully loaded shelves sitting here in my lounge. Well done me haha
Also filled 2 huge black bags with the small rainforest of paper sheets lying around the place from uni so it's looking tidier.

Had take away curry AGAIN tonight - awful I know, but a friend was so up for it and I figure I'll get back on plan tomorrow, this really won't hurt in the long run if I make sure I'm back on plan soon. This time round had shaslik, which has no sauce and therefore doesn't kill my poor insides, so I feel pretty good. Came home and had a nice long bath, fresh pjs and fresh bed linen - the nicest feeling ever! My sleep has gone pretty much back to normal, no sign of the insomnia which conveniently stuck around during exams. I feel so much better, like an actual weight has lifted and I'm not wading through syrup any more!

Of course I always need something to stress about so I youtubed botox for migraines and yeah that's my new worry - needles near the eyes freak me out! But hey I'm still looking forward to it in case it helps! 30th September I'm off for that.

Toddling off to my lovely fresh bed now - night night all!

Lol how did you get through your life so far without building flat pack furniture?! You are now officially a real grown up! Hehehehe

I didn't have the champagne in the end. It's just too synful and I didn't actually have anything to celebrate!

Mmm I love shashlik, excellent choice!

Just got back from a late shift and now all I can think about is eating shashlik!
Thankfully there are no Indian takeaways near me!

Xx

Back