Donkey's journey to deal with disordered eating and lose 6 stone!

First evening weigh in today, 2.5 pounds off, pleased with it but I know if it had been earlier it would've been 3 and I'd have got in the 3 pound tub! :p
No I am pleased, that's a proper loss after lots of messing about' struggled with not gulping water down all day and concentration was bad at work because of it but now I've had a late weigh in once hopefully it should stay consistent :)

I'm doing an awful job of updating my diary on here, apologies! It wouldn't be very interesting to read about the state of my work inbox though lol and I keep forgetting to reply!

Hope everyone's doing well.

Yaaaaayyyy well done donkey! You're unstoppable now :D

Yaaaaayyyy well done donkey! You're unstoppable now :D

Why thank you timmi :D How are you? How's work and pip and wedding prep and everything else going for you?? I see your BMI is plummeting, check you!!!

I'm ok thanks donkey, just super tired. Feeling a bit overwhelmed now because there's so much to do with work, wedding, job applications, masters degree etc. I'm just devastated because my hip has played up again and I'm on crutches again. I really thought it was gonna hold out until my operation on 12th December *sigh*. I can't do exercise now. Was hoping to squeeze another month in before my operation :'(.

So what have you been doing for lunches at work? Did you find some inspiration in the end?

Hi donkey, how's it goin? Hope you had a good weekend. I've got my act together and back on the wagon, counting calories this time tho, need a change of scenery. Fingers crossed u can do it.

How are you Donkey? Hope your week has started off well xx

Oh dear, I've been embarrassingly bad at updating!
I didn't WI last week as I couldn't make it and this week has gone well and truly off the rails as a result! Going to try to claw things back now. I got lax with my lunches and stopped making them so what I was munching during the day was pretty awful! I have pasta and fruit ready for tomorrow now though.
Next week is going to be tough, lunch out on Wednesday or Thursday then a friend is visiting for the weekend and we'll be going to the German Christmas market in town - food heaven! Got to get back on track though, I'm not counting syns or anything and there's no excuse, it's just laziness!

Toyed with the idea of not going to group this Tuesday but I know where that leads so I'll just grin and bear it! Plus the group is 'going gold' on Tuesday if a certain number of people attend - means it's been consistently one of/the best groups in the area I think, so I should probably go - our counsellor is absolutely lovely. She took the group over when it was about 14 people and now runs 3 groups on a Tuesday, 2 on a Monday and a couple more in the week, and they're all very full.

FINALLY getting paid on Thursday too (it's been a very long month!!) so I'm going to do a big shop including baking bits because my weaknesses right now have been sweet and chocolatey things. I need to get on top of that and create some free/low syn options!

Hope everyone is doing well and I promise to try to update more often! I deleted the app from my phone in a bid to free up memory but I'm going to install it again, I think it helps to stay on track and keep sw in my mind!

Hi donkey, how's it goin? Hope you had a good weekend. I've got my act together and back on the wagon, counting calories this time tho, need a change of scenery. Fingers crossed u can do it.

Hi Rae Rae, good to see you back! So happy for you that you're getting back on the wagon - doesn't matter how you do it as long as you're happy and making progress! Is it going ok?

How are you Donkey? Hope your week has started off well xx

Hi Timmi, as might be expected (now that it's becoming a bit of a pattern with me :/) I've been awful at updating and equally awful and staying on plan. Trying to pull myself back together now though! How is it going on your end?

Hi Rae Rae, good to see you back! So happy for you that you're getting back on the wagon - doesn't matter how you do it as long as you're happy and making progress! Is it going ok?

Well done yourself on gettin back to it :) I've managed to lose 6 pounds since last sun so goin well for now :)

Well done yourself on gettin back to it :) I've managed to lose 6 pounds since last sun so goin well for now :)

Woohooo go you! :clap: Gotta love that initial huge loss - and thanks! I'm hoping when I finally get back into it and have a clear week I might get there too!

Hey donkey! Great to hear from you and know you're ok! Hey don't worry about last week, it happens I all of us! My week was also pretty poor so I'm expecting a gain tomorrow.

What had you enjoyed taking for lunch? Make sure it's something you love and actually look forward to!

Next week sounds fun. Just embrace it and enjoy it. Going to restaurants is ok as you can make wise choices. It'll be a bit more difficult with the Christmas markets but hey ho, everyone is allowed an off day. I'm so excited about going to the Copenhagen and Manchester markets in a few weeks time!

Hey donkey! Great to hear from you and know you're ok! Hey don't worry about last week, it happens I all of us! My week was also pretty poor so I'm expecting a gain tomorrow.

What had you enjoyed taking for lunch? Make sure it's something you love and actually look forward to!

Next week sounds fun. Just embrace it and enjoy it. Going to restaurants is ok as you can make wise choices. It'll be a bit more difficult with the Christmas markets but hey ho, everyone is allowed an off day. I'm so excited about going to the Copenhagen and Manchester markets in a few weeks time!

So many people seem to have had poor weeks, half of our class facebook group has posted about going off the rails! Back on next week for us eh?!
For lunch I actually do really enjoy taking sandwiches because it's the only time I eat bread, albeit gluten free 'fake' stuff, but it's been making me snack, seems to be triggering binge kind of behaviour. The pasta I took today felt like a proper meal and I didn't snack at all between then and dinner so perhaps I should eat more of an actual meal at lunch. Annoyingly though I totally ignored the fruit I took as snacks, when really I should be getting through that too. Never mind, just got to get through this week as best as I can.

Ooh foreign Christmas market trips are so much fun! Never been to the Manchester one but Birmingham is always good, largest authentic Christmas market outside of Germany. When are you going? How are the wedding preparations going, and how is your hip now??

Off to the cinema tonight so will have to find some sort of snack for 10 syns to take with me. I love a good bit of cinema snacking though! *sigh*. Maybe I should just have 15 syns tonight and take a good 3 different snacks with me? Gah!

I've never tried gluten free bread. What's it made with?

Hip is still a bit lame to be honest but ah well. Only 6 more shifts to go after today and then I'm free until after my wedding and operation. Still so stressed!

How's your week started off? Right on track?

Off to the cinema tonight so will have to find some sort of snack for 10 syns to take with me. I love a good bit of cinema snacking though! *sigh*. Maybe I should just have 15 syns tonight and take a good 3 different snacks with me? Gah!

I've never tried gluten free bread. What's it made with?

Hip is still a bit lame to be honest but ah well. Only 6 more shifts to go after today and then I'm free until after my wedding and operation. Still so stressed!

How's your week started off? Right on track?

It's tapioca starch I think, quite dry compared to normal bread but I do like it.

What are you seeing at the cinema? I'd take 3 snacks, it's not the cinema without them! Shame about your hip still playing up but fingers crossed for a smooth ride with the op and then on to the wedding.

My day has been completely off track and to sum it up I gained the 2 1/2 I lost last week lol. I just can't get back into it, not sure what to do really. Sweetpea is curled up purring on my lap right now though so my rubbish day doesn't seem so bad. I'll reassess sw later....after my chinese :eek:

We saw the hunger games one. It was amazing! Annoyed though because I took 10 syns worth of snacks but the OH took about 150 and it all seemed so tasty! I resisted apart from trying one of each flavour of popcorn (walkers sensations have some amazing new flavours!)

Aww you're so lucky to have sweeties who likes being cuddled. We're going mental with pip. She's so antisocial!

Ooo what did you have for your Chinese meal? I hope you're enjoying it!

Don't worry donkey, you'll get back on it. It may just take a bit of time! Xx

This work business is taking all my time, I keep forgetting to update here!

I'm having a couple of weeks off sw because I have too much on - parties etc, so I'm just coming away completely for a while. Also having some health and pain issues so I wasn't concentrating on the plan at all. I'm going to see if in the new year I can work from home on Tuesdays and get to group in the afternoon - I feel that will keep me on track. I could have been another 2 stone down from where I am if I'd been on plan but there's no point beating myself up about it - I just need to start fresh, so I'll enjoy the time off, sort myself out, and get my act back together later on!

Hey donkey glad to hear from you. It's good you have a plan. This is a great time of year so enjoy yourself! Really hope your pain and health issues sort themselves out soon! Xx

Happy New Year all!

I'm back to group on Tuesday. Hearing lots about this new plan so curious to see what it's all about.
I've piled weight on, I can feel it, but drawing a line now. I won't be able to the week after so definitely need to on Tuesday, otherwise I'll never get back on track.

Back