Donna's fighting depression and weight diary!

Snap my house is complete mess, just about manage to kind of clean kitchen lo's all bathed! bring on the weekend x
Meg's really not well - left her in bed this morning - my house is quite tidy it just needs a good clean downstairs (i was a good girl and completely decluttered all our bedrooms after xmas and the bathroom and dining room) so we're quite straight I just like to spring clean every year before Meg's birthday

Lol thanks for the mention on mfp xxxxxx
You are so welcome - been dreaming of apple salad all night lol!

enjoy your toning
sounds like you need to train your DH not your son as he was doing so well
hope you soon thaw out and feel much better :)

H xx

Yes Grumpy Paul def needs a kick up the bum! He's woken up in a good mood at least and he's fishing the next couple of days.

Was a bit naughty last night - ate a creme egg and a big packet of onion rings again - so ate my cals from exercising for the day - so stupid but having to go and get Meg from school and sort her out - I was late getting the casserole on - so I had my dinner at 7:30 - got to be extra good now for wi on Monday

I dont like creme eggs so you can keep them
but ONION RINGS are a different matter - I havent had them in ages and used to love them - guess what will be going in my trolley at the weekend

Creme eggs at my Fav thing on the whole world can't have them in the house other wise I would eat them all till I felt sick

Creme egg fans- dont hate me for this but.......... google creme egg brownies!! ohhh my word they look amazing- v tempted to make some next weekend :D My fav easter treat is definitely mini eggs, either straight up or in a shredded wheat/cornflake nest cake MMmmmmmmmmmmm

I saw the creme egg brownies thought I would make some for DD as she loves creme eggs - I am still a mini eggs girl myself

hope you have had a good day
how is Meg now

enjoy your toning
sounds like you need to train your DH not your son as he was doing so well
hope you soon thaw out and feel much better :)

H xx
My Husband needs a lot of training - starting with a big kick up the bum, he is driving me nuts (in a good way)

Creme eggs at my Fav thing on the whole world can't have them in the house other wise I would eat them all till I felt sick
Love creme eggs but I must admit I did think last night why am i eating this? its so sickly!
Hope the toning tables work their magic on you. :D
Thanks PP - I had a really good workout today - really feel it in my bum tum and thighs
Creme egg fans- dont hate me for this but.......... google creme egg brownies!! ohhh my word they look amazing- v tempted to make some next weekend :D My fav easter treat is definitely mini eggs, either straight up or in a shredded wheat/cornflake nest cake MMmmmmmmmmmmm
I was sent an email from Good Food with a recipe for these -but when I looked they need to eaten warm...too dangerous in this house!
Omg what have you done!!!! I won't sleep till I have tried them
GO TO SLEEP!
Oh got crème egg on the cupboard would go nice with a cuppa! can't believe there 180 cals! Can't wait for Easter yum yum x

How's Meg? Maisie's got it now! x
Meg's a lot better today - I know poor Maisie - how is she now?
I saw the creme egg brownies thought I would make some for DD as she loves creme eggs - I am still a mini eggs girl myself

hope you have had a good day
how is Meg now
Love mini eggs - although I don't get a look in with the kids!

Had a nice day in the end - went toning tables with my Mum - it was our tenth session so Mum was weighed and measured - I am regretting not being weighed & measured now but i was too embarrassed at the time - so ... drum roll ... my skinny mum (who only weighs 11st 2lbs and wants to drop to 10st 13) has lost 7 3/4 inches from her body! How amazing is that

So we came home and I made her a chip buttie - my sister came too but she is out tonight so she had a bowl of homemade soup and a roll

My walking friend popped in for a cuppa so its been a nice day but v unproductive day housework wise

Noah is shattered so will be going up to bed shortly and then I shall have my dinner...back later to post pics x

Friday 22 March 2013
B: NONE

L: Deb's Apple Salad, Chips & Roll = 272 cals
2013-03-22 12.42.19.jpg
D
: Salmon, Rice, Salad, Coleslaw & Salad Cream = 499 cals
2013-03-22 19.18.39.jpg
Snacks:
5x hot water & lemon
Muller Light Turkish Delight = 91 Cals
WW Lemon Slice x2 = 160
Strawberry Tart = 305 Cals