Donna's fighting depression and weight diary!

How did Noah sleep last night if he went to bed a bit early

as for your walk put it off if its slippery under foot - its not worth getting hurt over a walk - not even for a cream cake :)

enjoy toning tables and your Mum is AMAZING - you can tell her that from me - perhaps she wont need to lose weight if she gets to her desired size - after all the number on the scales is not known to others

how are your clothes fitting you should be able to tell if you are losing inches - if your Mum is I bet you are too

keep warm as you are right it is FREEZING

Had a nice day in the end - went toning tables with my Mum - it was our tenth session so Mum was weighed and measured - I am regretting not being weighed & measured now but i was too embarrassed at the time - so ... drum roll ... my skinny mum (who only weighs 11st 2lbs and wants to drop to 10st 13) has lost 7 3/4 inches from her body! How amazing is that

Omg that is amazing I bet you've lost a few inches too!! toning beds definitely seem worth it.

Food is looking delish, I might have ago on just dance as well something fun to do with Emily.

With the bed thing I did have same thing with Maisie she use to wake up during night and sneak in our bed and I had nights when it felt like she was awake all night but lately I been making her walk a lot more and burning off more energy and avoiding naps during day and she's been sleeping much better in her own bed through the night, it started when we put her in a proper bed and Hollie was a little baby so kind of think that might of had something to do with it, so it might be just a phase with Noah x

How's your weekend going so far? any plans for today? xx

Hi All - sorry I had a really bad night - up with sickness/upset stomach til 4:45, woke up at 9:10 after a particularly odd dream, i woke up in a trance, words with Paul, screamed at Megan and finally got to toning tables ten mins late. Really worked hard on beds today...Megan had a training session there with the owner's son (who is a qualified fitness trainer) to build up her knee (she fractured it in two places last summer) improve balance and build her confidence...

Got home and then decided to go into town to get stuff for Meg's birthday party - bought so much chocolate for the party bags think i am going to have to buy party boxes instead as Meg says she doesn't want an Easter Egg Hunt - instead of buying bits and pieces (balloon, bubbles etc for the party bags), we have 4 families of children coming, so I bought the eldest child in each family (from Asda) a mini pizza making kit, the middle child got a pudding mix and the youngest child got a biscuit mix...keep them busy over the Easter hols

You are all going to scream but I bought 40 Cadburys Creme Eggs...they are 8 for £1 in Home Bargains...or you could buy a box for £36/250 Cadburys Cream Eggs...imagine!

FOR YOU CREME EGG LOVERS....here is a link to 9 recipes including Cream Egg Brownies, Milkshakes, Pancakes...
Creme Egg recipes - Recipes - goodtoknow

How did Noah sleep last night if he went to bed a bit early
enjoy toning tables and your Mum is AMAZING - you can tell her that from me - perhaps she wont need to lose weight if she gets to her desired size - after all the number on the scales is not known to others

how are your clothes fitting you should be able to tell if you are losing inches - if your Mum is I bet you are too

keep warm as you are right it is FREEZING
Noah is now sleeping in his bed every night - didn't even have to read to him last night!! bliss
Passed on your comments to Mum - she still hates her legs lol we'll never be happy will we
Funny about the clothes - I bought a shirt just before xmas and I put it on the week and I felt very lovely in it - today I put a simple white vest on and rather than being tight about my 101 bellies, it's loose and not just a little big loose!!!
The weather is dreadful isn't it!!! Thank god for lightboxes
Omg that is amazing I bet you've lost a few inches too!! toning beds definitely seem worth it.

Food is looking delish, I might have ago on just dance as well something fun to do with Emily.

With the bed thing I did have same thing with Maisie she use to wake up during night and sneak in our bed and I had nights when it felt like she was awake all night but lately I been making her walk a lot more and burning off more energy and avoiding naps during day and she's been sleeping much better in her own bed through the night, it started when we put her in a proper bed and Hollie was a little baby so kind of think that might of had something to do with it, so it might be just a phase with Noah x
Both our babies slept in our bed and I blame Megan on breastfeeding and Noah - never slept in our bed until Paul's Dad was dying - we used to come home sometimes 2-3am in the morning and he would be awake or asleep on the sofa - it just became easier for us to have him in bed so we could grab as many hours sleep as possible and of course once you get into that habit its not long before its a problem. I stopped Noah sleeping during the day a while back now because he was awake at 10pm it drove me nuts. The good thing is he is so proud of himself sleeping in his own bedroom so even if Paul lapses I won't!!!

How are you today darling
do hope mood is ok
I too am FREEZING
wrap up warm
H xx[/QUOTE
Very fed up - feeling very empty, cold and sicky today...am going to start cooking our dinner in a minute, snuggle up and watch Goonies with the kids

How's your weekend going so far? any plans for today? xx
Been miserable hate hate hate this weather! Did you still play footie today?

Megan very excited - we saw Nanny Pat from TOWIE in Asda

Saturday 23 March 2013
B: Tesco Reduced Fat Hot Cross Bun & Low Fat Spread = 198 cals
View attachment 83788

L: Leftover Salmon, Apple Salad, 2x WW Angel Slice = 509 cals
View attachment 83789View attachment 83790
D
: Chicken Kebab, Salad, Actifry Chips = 477 cals
2013-03-23 18.13.24.jpg
Snacks:
5x hot water & lemon
Two Finger Kit Kat = 107 Cals
= 1,291/ 1,615 (325 Cals exercise)

Exercise Alert: 325 Cals burnt/earnt
80 mins toning tables = 372 Cals

Attachments

• banana.png
    banana.png
    48.9 KB · Views: 91
  • sausage.jpg
    sausage.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 76
  • ambrosia.png
    ambrosia.png
    50 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
I do think your purchase of creme eggs was excessive (but then I would as I really really dont like them one little bit) if it had been packets of mini eggs well that would be very different

I love the gifts for the children so thoughful and nice that they will be able to share with each other when done

hope Megs knee is ok after her workout
and glad you worked hard on those tables

I am sure you will sleep much better tonight
Did Noah stay in his own bed and sleep through the night - hoping so
H xx

Sunday 24 March 2013
B: Banana = 106 cals

L: Ambrosia Rice Pudding Pot 130 Cals / Richmond Sausage 66 Cals = 196 cals

D
: Hairy Bikers Dieters Crispy Chicken, Chips, Apple Salad, Corn on the Cob = 739 cals
2013-03-24 19.17.53.jpg
Snacks:
5x hot water & lemon

= 1,291/ 2,315 (1061 Cals exercise)

Exercise Alert: 1061 Cals burnt/earnt
70 mins toning tables = 325 Cals

Walking - 2 hours = 736 cals
walking.jpg

Last edited:
I do think your purchase of creme eggs was excessive (but then I would as I really really dont like them one little bit) if it had been packets of mini eggs well that would be very different

I love the gifts for the children so thoughful and nice that they will be able to share with each other when done

hope Megs knee is ok after her workout
and glad you worked hard on those tables

I am sure you will sleep much better tonight
Did Noah stay in his own bed and sleep through the night - hoping so
H xx
Strangely enough I also bought 12 little boxes of Mini Eggs (2 for £1 in Asda) for the kids party bags

as for the Creme Eggs - there is one for everybody coming to lunch on Easter Sunday and maybe a few spares yum yum!

Noah has cracked the sleeping in his own bed - its been 7 nights now on the trot (including the night that Naughty Paul let him into our bed very briefly before I marched him back again)

Meg was a bit tearful after her 121 training but not because it hurt her knee but because she'd made such a song and dance about it this morning - Billy the trainer has given her a set routine so Meg and I are gonig to do it daily together

I so hope I sleep better as I have nothing recorded to watch if I don't lol

Hey Donna, hope you are feeling better now. Horrid stuff when sickness upsets your sleep as well!!

So amazed at your mum's inch loss from the toning plates!! You must be feeling the benefit too?!
Creme eggs are awesome,I am def treating myself to one before they disappear again!

Have a good week mrs,will try to check in again soon x

That looks lovely whenever I have tried to coat chicken it has come out patchy
Debs - in this recipe you roll the chicken in flour, then yogurt, then the coating - what I do is put the chicken in face side down first, then roll it over so the top is facing upwards and then push the crumbs all around the chicken, lift with a palatte knife and place on baking tray, all the excess falls off when you lift - don't forget to frylite your baking tray or the bottom crumb will stick

Hey Donna, hope you are feeling better now. Horrid stuff when sickness upsets your sleep as well!!

So amazed at your mum's inch loss from the toning plates!! You must be feeling the benefit too?!
Creme eggs are awesome,I am def treating myself to one before they disappear again!

Have a good week mrs,will try to check in again soon x

Much better thanks Erin - how are you? more than anything the toning tables are giving me confidence - its so true that exercise is good for you - shame I didn't realise this 41 years ago

Hope you and boyf are well and enjoying the job - are you both still working opposite shifts?

for a coating (I use on quorn) I like to lightly brush with pesto then a coating of rice crumbs mixed with parmesan - lovely with a salad in the summer

have a great day hope you are snow free so you can get to toning tables

I am so pleased Noah has been in his own bad for a week - you have that well sorted - think he needs a smiley face chart and a gift at the end of it :):) just to keep him on track :)

have a lovely week I am sure you will be fine with the weight - remember this lifestyle HAS to fit into everyday life :) so a few less calories a day will let you have some party food :):)

for a coating (I use on quorn) I like to lightly brush with pesto then a coating of rice crumbs mixed with parmesan - lovely with a salad in the summer

have a great day hope you are snow free so you can get to toning tables

I am so pleased Noah has been in his own bad for a week - you have that well sorted - think he needs a smiley face chart and a gift at the end of it :):) just to keep him on track :)

have a lovely week I am sure you will be fine with the weight - remember this lifestyle HAS to fit into everyday life :) so a few less calories a day will let you have some party food :):)
Hazel that sounds amazing - do you use red or green pesto? and what is rice crumb?

Thankfully no more snow - the roads are mostly clear and pavements aren't very icy thankfully

Noah was up early this morning (5:45) but I think its because he heard his Dad going out at 5am bringing him into a light sleep and early rise...I'll just get him into bed a bit earlier tonight to balance it out

Been to the Factory Shop after toning tables - bought some party game prizes (one for each child), napkins, birthday cards, party boxes, cake boxes etc so think that's everything bar the food

Can't decide on Mongolian Beef or Beef Curry tonight?????

Back