Donna's fighting depression and weight diary!

so how was the sweet and sour chicken then
looks like I can sub quorn fillets in that dish

AAARRRGGHH!! Typed a reply here and on your thread on my kindle and they have both disappeared!!!

Confession...I didn't make it - but will be doing it tonight (I promise!)

Did you sleep last night? as I'm assuming by your thread that you didn't?!

Glad you had a lovely happy day yesterday, no sun here just yet but hoping it will make an appearance shortly

Paul on earlies this week and me and the kids slept in until 8:45! bliss

Jumped out of bed did the Leslie Sansone 1 mile walk but the 21 minute version
Exercise TV Start walking at home 1 mile with Leslie Sansone - YouTube
great start to my day and 196 cals burnt before I'd left the bedroom

Got back in bed with two cups of hot water and lemon and read a short story on my kindle followed by minimins and facebook....finally got out of bed at 11:15

Loads of housework to do today - beds made (apart from Megan's - her bedroom is a disgrace, she wants a sleepover tonight she had until 1pm to clean her room or sleepover is over), kitchen floor cleaned, washing on, one load already on the line, ironing done (only 3 items as I did it all yesterday)

Gonna have a nice relax in a deep hot bath shortly ... toning tables at 2:30

no sleep for me - its becoming a habit I could really do without - although it is getting to be less days of no sleep before a sleep night now - so I am hoping that soon the sleep nights will start to join together

I have had an early lunch as I have the car to get up the garage later
while I am there instead of just sitting there waiting I am going to take the oppourtunity to walk kaydan hopefully a walk in the fresh air will help me to sleep - but it didnt yesterday - hope you enjoy the toning tables
she had 15 mins left do you think that bedroom will be done :)

no sleep for me - its becoming a habit I could really do without - although it is getting to be less days of no sleep before a sleep night now - so I am hoping that soon the sleep nights will start to join together

I have had an early lunch as I have the car to get up the garage later
while I am there instead of just sitting there waiting I am going to take the oppourtunity to walk kaydan hopefully a walk in the fresh air will help me to sleep - but it didnt yesterday - hope you enjoy the toning tables
she had 15 mins left do you think that bedroom will be done :)
Fingers crossed those "sleep" nights will join up v quickly
I had a very late lunch - ended up having 1.5 small sausage rolls when I got back from Toning Tables at 3:20
Hope MOT went well - ours worked out expensive - three new tyres (although we expected that) no other expense thank god - March/April have been so flippin expensive
As for Meg's bedroom, no it wasnt finished on time but she did hoover for me downstairs whilst I had a bath - she assures me its done but her friends got here before I had a chance to inspect it

Monday 8 March 2013
B: Banana & Custard = 198 cals

L: Two small Tesco sausage rolls = 204 cals
sausage roll.jpg
D
: Hairy Bikers Diet Sweet & Sour Chicken + Rice = 493 cals
HB Sweet and Sour Chicken.jpg
Snacks:
6x hot water & lemon
Vienetta = 120
= 1,015/1,767 (477 Cals exercise)

Exercise Alert: 477 Cals burnt/earnt
Leslie Sansone 1 Mile Walk 21 mins = 196 cals
leslie.jpg
Toning Tables 60 mins = 281

glad you liked the chicken

you sound like life is easier at the moment - long may that continue - its like you have fighting spirit now that seemed lacking before - but its hard to tell in the written word
have a great day today

glad you liked the chicken

you sound like life is easier at the moment - long may that continue - its like you have fighting spirit now that seemed lacking before - but its hard to tell in the written word
have a great day today

I agree Hazel - you have put in words what I was thinking - I just feel like I am becoming normal - I hope it lasts - am def returning to work next week (feel sick at the thought) but today I feel like its time and I am ready

How are you ?

Back