Donna's fighting depression and weight diary!

MEATBALL KEBAB: 327 calories
meatball kebab.jpg

1x Weight Watchers Pitta
4x Scandanivan Meatballs
1x Plastic Cheese slice
1x 15ml chilli sauce
Lambs Lettuce
Cherry Tomatoes
Red Onion Slices
Cucumber

bloody delicious!! Scandinavian meatballs are very high calorie - so this could be reduced a lot further in calories

that looks good I wonder what it would be like with falafel or quorn meatballs - something for me to stick on the menu come the warmer weather me thinks :)

Sunday 10 April 2013
B: Beans on Toast = 247Cals
beans on toast.png
L
: Warburtons Thin, 20g Cheese, Cherry Tomatoes = 185 cals
2013-03-10 15.03.24.jpg
D: Actifry Chips & Roast Lamb = 582 cals
2013-03-10 17.23.32.jpg
Snacks:
5x hot water & lemon
500mls Coke Zero
4x Glasses water
5x Dairy Box Chocolates = 257 Cals !!!!
Options Choc & Orange = 38
= 1,246 / 1290

I only have 82 cals left - not even enough cals for a weight watcher cake :cry:

Exercise Alert:
NONE

Last edited:
Very pleased to hear you had a positive weekend. Makes me happy when others are happy and the little card your bubba made is lovely.

Your doing really well with your calories I start cc tomorrow, got all the stuff today. My problem is snacking :-( but u don't look like u have many snacks x

Very pleased to hear you had a positive weekend. Makes me happy when others are happy and the little card your bubba made is lovely.

Your doing really well with your calories I start cc tomorrow, got all the stuff today. My problem is snacking :-( but u don't look like u have many snacks x
I've had a lovely weekend thanks u - hope you are too

I love my card - got a beautiful bookmark that he made from Playskool as well

I try not to snack inbetween meals - cos that's where I tend to go off the rails especially at night in front of tv - I find drinking lots of water stops me even thinking about treats, what kind of treats to do you like? there are loads of different low cal snacks available - animal bars, pink n white, freddos, wotsits, weight watcher cakes

What a lovely card hope you had a nice day
Thank you I love my card - have got all my daughter's cards - its funny isn't it - she was sending me I LOVE MUM texts ... how quickly they grow up!

Hi donna what a lovely card ur son made for u hope u've e had a lovely day xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins
Happy MOther's Day to you Val xxx

Your wee boy is adorable! Glad you have had a good weekend - and good for you resisting the alcohol at the dogs! hehe.x

Oh bless you! Depression is so awful and misunderstood! I worked so hard to overcome mine....trying not to slip back at moment during stressful time as can't afford to miss out on any more happy times. Good luck xx

Back