Donna's fighting depression and weight diary!

well ladies feeling a lot brighter today - am quite sure its because I am waiting for my actifry to arrive ... chips chips I want my chips !!

I have actually been singing "oh its chips its chips" since i woke up

We are out tonight also - we are going to the Dogs - it was a groupon deal a while ago - entry and chicken in the basket for people £10, but I am going to give mine to my brother (who is meeting us there)

have been browsing the WW section today and found some nice recipes that i will try at some point

Wrap up warm if you are going out ladies xxx

Dogs sounds fab! We've been before and always a right laugh!

You won't regret your actifry - ours gets used for 6 out of 7 days, just make sure you use it for more than chips!

It's wet and miserable out there :( bring on the summer xx

I LOVE our actify I got it as I like oven chips and DH likes fat fried chips so we thought that would be the best of both
but we use if for far more than just chips - but to be honest even if it only got used for chips it would be worth it to ensure dh gets healthier chips

I do hope you are feeling brighter today I know yesterday was difficult for you - I find weekends easier as DH is home more and I am not without adult company so much

H xx

Amazing

Attachments

• 1362853103470.jpg
    1362853103470.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 78
I LOVE our actify I got it as I like oven chips and DH likes fat fried chips so we thought that would be the best of both
but we use if for far more than just chips - but to be honest even if it only got used for chips it would be worth it to ensure dh gets healthier chips

I do hope you are feeling brighter today I know yesterday was difficult for you - I find weekends easier as DH is home more and I am not without adult company so much
H - its amazing - can't believe I haven't bought one before - I am going to make the kids southern fried chicken tomorrow, keep thinking of loads of things i cant wait to cook in there lol

I am feeling much brighter thank you - had a nice day yesterday - the dogs was fun although i spent most of the night in queues for food - but don't worry I wasn't tempted

I think i am gonig to have my down days which are going to be weather predicted

Ooo what did the chips come out like are they nice like proper chips
OMG they were amazing!

double yummy!

They look delish loads of vinegar and salt mmmmm
a girl after my own heart - the were so good - crispy outside, soft and mushy inside

you'll have her wrapping them up in butchers paper soon - so they taste like chip shop chips :):)
LOL! no chance - couldnt wait that long to eat them

those chips look amazing!
they were totally amazing - kids were well impressed

I need to invest in one, I'd be quite happy eating yummy chips every day xx
i haven't bought one before (hoping price would come down) but when I saw the breville one in argos reduced by £60 - i couldn;t resist

Morning Hun hope you are having a lovely Mother's Day and being spoilt x
thank you my lovely I am having a lovely day - we didn't wake up until 8:45, got some lovely chocs from Tesco - five in a box that say I heart MUM - had one which I shared with kids and they ate other two - also have a box of dairy box chocs - Noah was trying to get me to open them but i wouldn't have any of it - Paul has taken kids to his mums for breakfast so I am having a lovely couple of hours peace - tidied up loads and now enjoying a glass of water and minimins! Have a great day yourself xxx

Just ordered the breville version - hope it come soon. Your chips are making my mouth water!
you won't regret it - i have been lovingly washed and polished mine ready for roast potatoes today lol

Saturday 09 March 2013
B: Slimfast Vanilla = 230 Cals
slimfast.jpg
L
: Sun Dried tomato & Feta cous cous, cup of tea = 331
feta sdt cous cous.jpg
D: Actifry Chips, Meatball Kebab = 582 cals
meatball kebab.jpgactfry chips.jpg
Snacks:
5x hot water & lemon
500mls Coke Zero
4x Glasses water
= 1,085 / 1290

Exercise Alert:
NONE apart from running up and down stairs and round dog race track after Noah

MY CALORIES WERE UNDER YESTERDAY ONLY BECAUSE I SAVED CALORIES IN CASE I ATE OR DRANK AT DOGS BUT I WASN'T TEMPTED SO WE HAD MEATBALL KEBAB WHEN WE GOT HOME LAST NIGHT WHICH WAS SUPER DELICIOUS!

Back