Donna's fighting depression and weight diary!

Still cleaning the kitchen - over halfway now - cleared each and every cupboard - threw loads of open packets, out of date jars etc, so another trip to the glassbank tomorrow (3rd this week!!!)

All upstairs is straight - just needs polishing/dusting/hoovering
Bathroom - done

Have just sorted out the party boxes and stuck the pizza/cookie/dessert boxes together, all named ready for Sunday

just sitting down with a cuppa - am absolutely shattered

on my own from about 8:45-2:15 tomoz - hooray!!!

Spring cleaning downstairs toilet/utlity room, hallway, dining room

Right off to get rubbish together ready for tomorrow morning, will try and catch up with some of your diaries in a bit xxx

Wow I want your whole food diary and need your energy to clean my house today , I have sat on the settee all evening feeling sorry for my self lol

Hi, just been browsing through your diary hooe you don't mind me subscribing. Also wanted to ask about toning tables, what do you do for such amazing inch loss? X

Hi, just been browsing through your diary hooe you don't mind me subscribing. Also wanted to ask about toning tables, what do you do for such amazing inch loss? X
Hi Dolil - nice to meet you - happy for anyone to subscribe - need the support - do you have a diary?

I am very overweight - you look tiny in your avatar pic - the toning tables sound easy - you lay on a bed and it moves your legs, or arms, or wobbles you bottom, back etc but after 5 sessions you have to start exercising on them - nothing hard but you really feel the muscles moving - and the stretching out of the muscles is amazing

If you have any other questions, don't be shy to ask xxx

Wow I want your whole food diary and need your energy to clean my house today , I have sat on the settee all evening feeling sorry for my self lol
Do you know what Debs - i can't recommend the Hairy Bikers Diet book - I've never bought a recipe book that I have used more than a couple of recipes from - all these meals are so good and tasty, when it comes to energy I have zilch - its just the thought of family coming on Easter Sunday and seeing the filth - I think its another sign that I am turning a corner with my depression - the fact that I am starting to fill houseproud again! As for sitting on sofa - I have done this for about 6 months - you're not well - allow yoruself the luxury of a night or two on the sofa x

Donna in the hairy bikers diet book are there ANY veggie meal options or can they be made into veggie options with a little creativity on my part

have a lovely day today and take some time to relax H xx
but do go and get your meds

and well done Noah - give him a hug and tell him from me he is now becoming a big boy sleeping in his own bed like that

Hazel - I'm sure there are - will have a good look in the book - I'm sure most of the recipes are adaptable x

BerryBerry - thank you - hope you are too x

Donig lots of job around the house today - will catch up later, had a very late night - 3am ... feel v lethargic - received notification that I am being visited by work next Tuesday so I am sure that's what is kept me awake

Here's the: Mongolian Beef, Serves 5, 326 cals per serving

630g lean steak (cubed or cut into strips) 743cals
0.5 teaspoons minced ginger 2cals
2 cloves garlic, minced 8cals
3/4 cup soy sauce 101 cals
3/4 cup water 0 cals
3/4 cup brown sugar 622
0.5 cup shredded carrots (i grated mine cos hubby hates carrots) 23
3 medium green onions, chopped (132)
chilli flakes (optional)

Mix soy, sugar, ginger, garlic and water well. Add all ingredients to slowcooker - cook on low 5-6 hours

This was absolutely delish - next time I will try sweetner instead of brown sugar which would reduce calories drastically

Oh my WORD that looks fabulous and super simple, healthy ingrediants. I would stick with the sugar though I reckon rather than chemically sweetener, do you think 1/2 sugar 1/2 honey might work? Defo gonna try this! :D

Just realised I don't have a blooming slow cooker- but will try and improv something on the hob/oven

I'm going to get one I think- would I be able to leave it for 12 hours or so though whilst I'm at work or is that too long?

I have left mine on all day I normally throw my stuff in about 7am and we eat about 5-6pm

I have The Hairy Biker Diet book - not tried any recipes yet 0 will once I get off these pack things!

About the slow cooker my sister cooks stew in hers for 2 days at a time because that's the way her husband likes it best. She says it gets REALLY tender that way :)

donnajt said:
Hi Dolil - nice to meet you - happy for anyone to subscribe - need the support - do you have a diary?

I am very overweight - you look tiny in your avatar pic - the toning tables sound easy - you lay on a bed and it moves your legs, or arms, or wobbles you bottom, back etc but after 5 sessions you have to start exercising on them - nothing hard but you really feel the muscles moving - and the stretching out of the muscles is amazing

If you have any other questions, don't be shy to ask xxx

That's lovely of you to say but my am I far from skinny..it's the angle haha. They sound so good I'm trying to find somewhere near here with them..I do have a diary which I'm very bad at posting in its Steph's attempts at calorie counting.. I'm useless but make sure I log of mfp everyday (bit obsessive) always happy to support if I can :) xx

Hey Donna,

So glad to see you are doing well and feel you are turning a corner. Those HB dinners look delicious,I am jealous haha.x

Back