Donna's fighting depression and weight diary!

Aw, I never managed online yesterday so Happy belated birthday!! Sounds like it was a good one :)

Donna that post on my diary was so kind of you. Glad you had an ace bday- I flipping lovvvve those cadbury buttons/wispa bags def a good birthday treat! Hope you have a lovely weekend x

I am not surprised you are thirsty today after all that sugar :)
but so glad you had such a lovely day - shame about the rain

hopefully it will be better over the weekend - as its your birthday weekend - you dont have to stop after the actual day :):)

What a lovely day. I bet you looked lovely in your leggings.
erm..not sure lovely is the word - lets just say comfortable lol!
Aw, I never managed online yesterday so Happy belated birthday!! Sounds like it was a good one :)
Thank you Erin x
Donna that post on my diary was so kind of you. Glad you had an ace bday- I flipping lovvvve those cadbury buttons/wispa bags def a good birthday treat! Hope you have a lovely weekend x
Berry you are so welcome - you are only 10lbs away from your goal - and you so will get there x
I am not surprised you are thirsty today after all that sugar :)
but so glad you had such a lovely day - shame about the rain

hopefully it will be better over the weekend - as its your birthday weekend - you dont have to stop after the actual day :):)
I've had six mugs of hot water and lemon and loads of cold water - it just goes to show how bad chocolate and crisps are for you - when I had a binge on salt & vinegar a couple of weeks ago I felt like I'd smoked 40 cigarettes (I'm an ex-smoker) and my tongue was covered in a white fur that pealed off over the next couple of days - how attractive! As for the sugar - I have a headache from hell and as thirsty as the Tiger that Came for Tea!

I'm in a good place right now - I feel quite settled and in control - lets just hope it stays that way when I return to work next week - am really hoping it all comes together for you and the lovely Gem too x

Just had a lovely brisk walk in the rain ... 70 mins worth ... sun was shining when we set out ... was soaked thru to the skin by time we returned

Been to Tesco think I am going to make The Hairy Bikers Diet Prawn Curry tonight - really fancy a curry

Just got to shoot in town for my beautiful niece's birthday present ... back soon x

It went something like this....

breakfast:
View attachment 86063View attachment 86064View attachment 86065
followed by:
View attachment 86066View attachment 86067
Dinner: (pizza is the skinny variety lol!!!)
View attachment 86071View attachment 86069View attachment 86068
and ended with half a bag of
View attachment 86072

and so thirsty today - am meeting my friend at 11 to go walkies - gonna try and do Leslie Sansone twice today also and whizz to Tesco x

Where was our invite!! Omg fab birthday- some yummy goodies and dinner looks amazing!!

Hairy Bikers Diet Coconut Prawn Curry
Serves 2 - 254 Cals per portion

HB Coconut Prawn Curry cooking pic.jpg
2 tbsp curry paste
2 tbsp cold water
1 medium onion halved and finely sliced
1 orange or yellow pepper deseeded and cut into chunks
1 tbsp mango chutney
3 large ripe tomatoes, quartered
200ml half fat coconut milk
2tsp cornflour
200g king prawns (raw or cooked, but thawed if frozen)
100g baby spinach leaves

Put the curry paste, 1 tbsp of water, onion and pepper in a large nonstick frying pan. Cook over a low heat for 4-5 mins, stirring until the onion is softened.

Add the mango chutney, tomatoes and coconut milk and bring to a simmer. Cook for 4 mins stirring occasionally until the tomatoes are soft but holding their shape. Mix the cornflour with 1tbsp water to make a smooth paste, add to the coconut sauce jambs cook for 30 secs stirring constantly until the sauce thickens.

Stir in the prawns and spinach leaves and cook for 2-3 mins or until the prawns are hot and the spinach is softened, stirring regularly. If using raw prawns make sure they are cooked through and completely pink before serving

Serve with a small portion of freshly cooked basmati rice.

HB Coconut Prawn Curry.jpg
I used Green Thai Paste and also added a finely chopped red chilli (it was hot!)

Actually couldn't finish this the portion is huge - Paul had to finish it because he said it was the best curry he has ever eaten

Hiya hun! I'm just popping in to say it's great to see you posting on minimins again :) I always used to think your meals looked really fabulous! Oh, and from earlier posts I se eit was your birthday yesterday...belated happy birthday to you hun! xx

Hiya hun! I'm just popping in to say it's great to see you posting on minimins again :) I always used to think your meals looked really fabulous! Oh, and from earlier posts I se eit was your birthday yesterday...belated happy birthday to you hun! xx
Hello my lovely Sian - thank you so much - calorie counting this time - i find it easier - no free food to binge on!

will visit your diary in a bit - got to get Noah into bed he's fallen asleep on me watching spiderman over 45 mins ago and my left arm has gone numb!

Friday 12 April 2013
B: Oops!
L: Beans On Toast = 272 cals
beans on toast.png
D
: Hairy Bikers Diet Coconut Prawn Curry & 1x Cup Rice = 434 cals
HB Coconut Prawn Curry.jpg
Snacks:
8x hot water & lemon
Cury Wurly Scan Bran Cake & 1/3 Tin Custard = 179

= 1,429/1,763 (487 Cals exercise)

Exercise Alert: 677 Cals burnt/earnt
70 mins brisk walk = 487 cals
walking.jpg

16 mins Leslie Sansone 1 mile Brisk Walk - 190cals
leslie.jpg

Last edited:
It went something like this....

breakfast:
View attachment 86063View attachment 86064View attachment 86065
followed by:
View attachment 86066View attachment 86067
Dinner: (pizza is the skinny variety lol!!!)
View attachment 86071View attachment 86069View attachment 86068
and ended with half a bag of
View attachment 86072

and so thirsty today - am meeting my friend at 11 to go walkies - gonna try and do Leslie Sansone twice today also and whizz to Tesco x

Just worked out my Calories for my Birthday Blowout .... 2,270 .... 980 over ... ouch!!!!

thats not bad for birthday calories
seeing as you never get to eat back ALL your exercise calories - I bet you still get a lovely loss

have a great birthday weekend

Hey, it was your birthday and you had a fab day so don't worry about those silly calories. You are right back on it and doing well :)

thats not bad for birthday calories
seeing as you never get to eat back ALL your exercise calories - I bet you still get a lovely loss

have a great birthday weekend
Not so sure about that H - I'm +4lb this morning ... don't know whether to eat fewer calories today and tomorrow before wi on Tues? any thoughts?

Back