Donna's fighting depression and weight diary!

I heard from Donna yesterday and apart from too much happening - work kids and the general hamster wheel of fitting it all in she is fine
most likely be back when she has got used to her new routine

she said to say hello and thanks for the visits :)

I have been in touch again and she is hoping to get back shortly - I did tell her you were all a little anxious but she tells me she is fine - just needs the time to reorganise her life :)

Hello everyone I lost touch with myself ... u know how it is ... US girls spread yourself too thin until there's no ME time

Been quite down exhaustion is killing me work is hard keeping a house is a nightmare. Ulcers back in mouth. Bern completely neglecting myself not drinking anywhere near enough water...all I want to do is curl up in a ball and hibernation

So how r u all? Will try and get round to yr diaries later but can't promise as I have so much to do today

Gonna weigh in shortly on Wii fit so be prepared for the damage

Welcome back Donna. I hope you do manage a little 'you time'. It's hard to do but essential for physical and emotional health. Hopefully there will not be too much damage, but if anything has crept back on you will knock it straight back off again. Keep safe x

welcome back donna.

Im glad yoy've come back. Dont worry about a luttle damage yoy can knock that off in no time.

as las said its important for yoy to have me time as your depression may creep back and you'll be back at the begining.

if you need to talj about anything message me always here for you.

Sarah xx

few people i know on the 5:2 diet - personally i couldn't do it, the starve days are toooooooo starvey for me!

best of luck, and glad to see you back!

good to see you back Donna :) good luck with 5:2 - this is one diet I actually don't know anything about :giggle: but I hope it works for you!

OK so I dont know about it either - what are the rules :)

hope you had a lovely weekend with guests
and I truely hope work is easier this week
H xx

Glad you popped back in for a wee update Donna. Good luck with the 5:2!

Back