Don't believe it!!

Jambro

Hi all,
I'm really really shocked :eek::eek:
I've just done a ketostix check....( I'm terrible I can't wait for anything!!) and I am in ketosis already!! Yes... I know... It was definitely pink!!!
I only started this morning. I've always been pretty quick getting in ketosis, usually end of day 2 never this quick.
Hope I will be alright going that quick ?? I don't know.

If you were cutting down on carbs before you started CD you can slip into ketosis more quickly and also if your body is use to ketosis I find you will go into it more quickly as well.

Mind you two days is also pretty quick:D

Going into ketosis early will help by reducing the huger pangs.

Best of luck on your weight loss journey Jackie!

yeah I considered getting some but decided not to bother, at the end of the day if you are sticking to the diet you know you will be in ketosis, how long that took to get into doesn't really matter :) nice to kiss the hunger pangs goodbye though!

So if you stop feeling hungry does that mean you are in ketosis

Well... Everyone is different.
I am definitely in ketosis not particularly feeling hungry, but then I am still trying to get over tonsillitis and don't feel like eating anyway.
Doesn't stop me thinking about nice foods though!!

there is a difference between actually feeling hungry and just wanting food tho haha

I'm not at all hungry but could still graze the contents of the kitchen quite easily if I thought I could get away with it!

I know exactly what you mean!!!
But that's just psychological isn't it??? Don't need it just want it!!

yes exactly, and that's what we need to work on for the future to keep off the weight we are losing!

I agree ditch the stix and lose the scales. Stick to it 100% and it works :D

Back