dont get it.....?

log

Hello all, new to forum thanks for letting me in!

Did lipo last year and lost 6 stone. I put 4 of it back on so I'm now back on it again. Lost 12lb first week. But since then the scales are not budging, in fact, get this, this morning I was 1lb heavier!! Its day 10 and I'm gaining weight! No food has passed my lips in ten days and only water and black coffee to drink. I'm drinking 3-4 litres of water. I'm producing 2-3 + ketones. Feeling fine. Not TOTM. No problems.... Until I see those scales.

When I did it last year every time I got on the scales I'd lost weight, it was like I was melting.

The reason I came back to LT is because I'm a very impatient person and I'm happy to make big sacrifices as long as I get big results and last year I did. I'm scared that I've screwed my metabolism or something.

Anyone else had similar experience? How could I possibly gain weight????? lol

have you been exercising ?? could it be muscle ? or maybe you just need a poo lol ?

The bowels haven't been the same since I did it last year lol! I havent exercised yet but am going to start tomorrow as I am feeling ok on LT. Last time I didn't exercise and it still fell off. Its just a bit demoralising.....thanks for your support x

Hey Log, that must feel very upsetting but try not to worry too much. We love the weekly weight losses but do remember that Lipotrim aims to deliver weight loss of 1 stone per month. First week usually biggest loss due to glycogen store depletion, then roughly 3- 4 lb a week. You will probably find that next week you have a good weight loss.
Try to stick with it as much as possible. If you need to, maybe check with your chemist. All the best and I hope this puzzle gets solved quickly for you. :)

i thought maybe you had exercised and you had put on a bit of muscle, please don't be disheartened it will come right in the end you will see. I am a sneaky daily weigher as well, so i am one to talk, but in this instance maybe you should try not to weigh yourself every day and wait until weigh day?? do you move your scales ?? could that be it ? Anyway it could be a number of reasons all nothing to worry about i am sure hang on in there it will all come right x

I do the daily weigh also... but if you do youhave to get used t sometimes staying the same/sometimes putting on a couple.... thats just the way it is!!!

Its your weigh come weigh day that you should be seeing go down.... i sometimes stay the same for 3 days then drop 4lb over night!!!

Hang on in there!!! Sure you'll see the scales go down by weigh day!! If your 100% there is no way you cannot have lost hun!!

: ) x

Back