Don't hate me!

Catt

Silver Member
But... I absolutely love Lipotrim :D:D:D I feel quite guilty when people are struggling but I just find it so easy. I really want to shout my delight from the rooftops. I really thought not too long ago that I would eat myself to death :sigh: I was in a right state and failed on every single diet.

I don't know what it is but something has changed. It feels like the emotional crutch I had with food has gone. I think tfr has helped me overcome my addictive battle with food. I can say this because on holiday I enjoyed eating but never for one minute felt a need to stuff my face or overeat. I did have one blip when I came home but I think it is more about me changing an expected routine more than anything else.

So there are still areas I need to work on but I feel with the help of LT I will stay slim (when I get there) forever.

I really hope people who are new to LT stick with it long enough for it to make a real impact on your life :)

Sorry for the essay but it was in my head and I wanted others to 'hear' it :D I hope my experience helps others to give this wonderful diet a go.

Catt xxx

Great to hear such a positive story. Well, you're not alone Catt, lots of us love Lipotrim too; the fact that it works so well, takes away the stress of choosing what to eat, changes your tastebuds, shrinks your appetite eventually...fantastic!!!

hey catt
i am new to this (day 3 week 1) and cant say that i love it yet although it is getting easier.
its good to read success storys like yours it helps give me motivation
so well done x x x

i also love lipotrim, i find it hard soometiimes and have fallen off the wagon a few times but all in all its brill, i dont have to worry about counting calories and the lbs fall off, no better diet out there, i cant tell people enough how amzing it is..............

today i got into a pair of 3 quarter trousers that i could not even get to meet in the middle a few weeks ago, yayyyyyyyy to lipotrim

hi natalieann well done on your loss so far thats great. i hope i can stay as motivated as you x x x

hey catt
i am new to this (day 3 week 1) and cant say that i love it yet although it is getting easier.
its good to read success storys like yours it helps give me motivation
so well done x x x

Hey hunny good luck with your journey. I'm glad it is getting easier for you - I hope you grow to love it as much as me :D

I wish you loads of success and look forward to reading of your progress xxx

hi natalieann well done on your loss so far thats great. i hope i can stay as motivated as you x x x

thanks hun, and you will do hun, we are all here to help each other along...

and catt well done to you too love x

Totally agree with you Catt! I find this easy too!

Now that I've been on this 100% for 12 weeks I'm starting to get a little bored with the shakes but other than that I'm flying!

I only have just under 5 weeks to go now so that always spurs me on when I have a date to aim for. The results on LT are so amazing and quick, there's no better diet in my opinion.

Glad you got back on board so easily Catt, you will lose all that you want to on this and in record time too!

Great to have you back on board too!

Your right Cat

I've only been on the wagon once on this diet and compared to any other diet it's great. I got into my first size 14's this morning and feel elated.

wow 2 sizes smaller thats great keep up the good work. i on day four of my first week and im looking forward to weigh in thiss week, i can go today for morale but dont know if i will as im feeling ok.
thanks everyone for your support x x x

Hi so so hopeful

Some weeks I get weighed twice a week my pharmacist doesn't mind. It's up to yourself but it's definately encouraging. I find on this diet its too long to wait a week when its so strict.

first of all i couldnt wait for today to get weighed in but i think i would like to wait now for maximum effect. x x x

Hi Catt
i have to agree with you,
i had a couple of bad weeks but the last 3 weeks its like a whole new life,the compliments are coming thick and fast and i can honestly i could live off the strawberry shake for months
i have no urge for anything bad,like you say its like you have no need for the food you once craved and its really made me realise just how much i picked during the evenings and how much rubbish i actually ate!
I never ever thought i would get to the weight i am seeing now,always thought being the big girl was just how it was meant to be and now i am excited to see what comes off each week and seeing your new measurements once a month is just amazing
I only have a couple more months on this now before i will have to move onto the healthy eating etc to maintain and i cant believe i have got this far so quick :)

Hi Catt
i have to agree with you,
i had a couple of bad weeks but the last 3 weeks its like a whole new life,the compliments are coming thick and fast and i can honestly i could live off the strawberry shake for months
i have no urge for anything bad,like you say its like you have no need for the food you once craved and its really made me realise just how much i picked during the evenings and how much rubbish i actually ate!
I never ever thought i would get to the weight i am seeing now,always thought being the big girl was just how it was meant to be and now i am excited to see what comes off each week and seeing your new measurements once a month is just amazing
I only have a couple more months on this now before i will have to move onto the healthy eating etc to maintain and i cant believe i have got this far so quick :)

Wow Donna I'm so pleased you find it fab too :D Your weight loss is amazing well done you xxx

evryone is doing so well ad today i got weighed i have started ketosis and lost 8lb so happy days x x x

I love this diet too. It's the only diet that I've ever managed to lose a stone without losing interest or cheating. If you follow the rules it seems fool proof. Takes a lot of willpower though, but the weekly losses keep you motivated.

hey lou how fab are your before and after pics that is a great insperation. keep it going x x x

Wow Donna I'm so pleased you find it fab too :D Your weight loss is amazing well done you xxx

Thanks Catt
time really is flying past and i am really beginning to see the difference in my shape,def spurs you on.xx :D

Back