Don't know how I'm going to get back on track

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Popsie, 29 August 2010 Social URL.

1. Popsie

Popsie Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st12lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st9lb(3.81%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge Diet - Restart
    Hi everybody, I haven't been on here for over a month..big mistake. I have really gone off track been on holiday and have gained some weight. I just feel so disheartened. Now I have a bad cold and need antibiotics so that is going to set me back even more as I need to eat food to take them.
    I still have at least 3 stones to lose. I lost 2 stones and gained back 5lbs :-(
    It's so difficult at times.
    I hope that all of you are doing better than I am.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. MsJMC

MsJMC Strong women stay slim

Start Weight:
    17st3lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    5 LB was not so bad to put on , pick it up and keep going !!!!, while you have some good weather left , its bloody cold on VLCD so make the most of it lol before you turn the heat up lol

4. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

The best thing you can do is eat healthily while you are on the antibiotics and then get back on to Cambridge when you are feeling better.

I wouldn't feel so bad about putting on weight on holiday. I think most people would, except for Cookie77, she's doing CD whilst on holiday!! :eek:

Don't let it get you down, just use it as motivation to get started as soon as you can. :)

5. Cookie77

Cookie77 Needs some encouragement!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.61%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    haha FBS! Believe me if I wasn't so determined I would be eating everything in sight! Hello Popsie - dont worry about the 5 pounds I bet they will shift really quickly. I would just eat healthy and then start again and I bet you will get back into it quickly.

6. Fat-Boy-Slimmin

Fat-Boy-Slimmin On a mission

I admire your determination, I think it must be better than mine. :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.