Dont know what came over me!

Chelle_s

Ah I just had a bad eve yesterday and again today Im totally disgusted with myself...I feel awfull over it I will have to start 100% tomorrow! Sickening!

Come chin up and turn that frown upside down :) you can't beat yourself up over these things, mistakes happen sometimes along the road to goal but the main thing is you learn from them and channel these negative feelings into succeeding next time when you are close to a mistake by making sure you remember how you felt.

Forget yesterday, realise today and keep making this change for a better tomorrow :) xxx

bad days happen.....what you need to do is draw a line under it and treat tomorrow as a new day....if you beat yourself up over your likely to pull your mood down and do it again...

goodluck hun xx

Great advice from Katie there. Remembering the bad feeling you have now and comparing how much longer it lasts than the short-lived good feeling you get from indulging a craving will help you stop yourself if you feel tempted again. Just dust yourself off, renew your determination to beat the bulge and you'll be right as rain. Onwards and inwards hun!

x S

Thanks everyone for your support on this I would be lost without ye all..I feel a lot better thank god and is back on it 100%..I just have to keep motivated and think postitive

Back