Don't know what packs to order next?

treesandcats

Hi, currently of day 4 and started off by buying the 1 week variety pack. I like the vegetable and mushroom soup, all the shakes and the toffe, nut and raisin bar.

I cannot stand the orange/choc bar or the tomato and basil soup.

This leaves me with a dilemma as to what to order next. I will order the months bumper pack off shakes as I like them all and they are half price but I cannot do the same for the bars or soups as I dont like them all and I have not got £300!

Guess I will have to order the soups and the bar I like seperately but at £2.38 each this will add up.

Its frustrating why you cannot just pick what you want to have in the bumper packs.

I have not yet tried the Thai Chicken soup. What are peoples thoughts on this?

Thanks

I like the Thai Chicken, its nice and creamy. I like everything in the bumper pack except the Tomato. Wouldn't you think Exante would scrap the Tomato soup becasue it seems veerrryy unpopular. I know some do like it, but they are few IMO

I havent tried the tom soup yet... eek. But I LOVE LOVE the Thai Chicken!!

I just started the 4 week bumper pack and also debating what to order next. If it's just the tom soup I don't like (I'm assuming I won't!!!) I will probably order the bumper pack again as I think it will still be worth it.

I used to like them all but now Im struggling with the soups... all of them!

Oh and you buy the bars in boxes of each flavour, they dont mix the bars if you buy them in the bumper pack.

I like the Thai Chicken, its nice and creamy. I like everything in the bumper pack except the Tomato. Wouldn't you think Exante would scrap the Tomato soup becasue it seems veerrryy unpopular. I know some do like it, but they are few IMO

But Exante wont know that its unpopular, there are no 'official' Exante forums etc

Personally I loved it lol

Well, I think we should tell them lol. Then they might make some other flavours. Personally I don't want them to know about this forum. They might see how popular it is and put the prices up haha

I would order the month's bumper pack, as it's only 2 things you don't like, and it will still be cheaper than buying any of them individually. Your tastes may change too, I'm actually able to tolerate the tomato soup now!
Or just go with the shakes, as someone else has suggested.

Back