Don't know what to do- advice please

Zoe.D

loving life
I have been doing ss for 11 weeks and and then I had 1 week on ss+ and lost 4lb and then I had to have my 810 week which I stayed the same on which I was really disappointed with.

I know I have had 12 weeks of really good losses but I was mythed as to why I didn't lose on my 810 week. Anyway the plan was before this happened that I was going to see what my losses were like on the ss+ week and the 810 week and if they were ok I was going to stay on ss+ for a while as it was nice to have a little meal to eat with the family even though I found ss no probs.

I was happy with the 4lb loss on the ss+ week but I am now paranoid that I am not going to lose on it. My cd said to try another week of ss+ to see what it does and she doesn't know why I didn't lose on the 810 week but I am 2 days into my week and I am really thinkning about going back to ss tomorrow as I don't want to waste another week. I know I am sounding ridiculous as it's only 1 week to see if I lose on ss+ but I really can't bare the thought of going again on Monday and not having a loss or it being a small one. Sorry to sound so obsessed :(

Zoe,
Just wanted to say well done your losses are amazing you have done fantastically well.. 60 lbs in 13 weeks is fantastic..
I did the same as you I did ss and then went up to ss+ I to lost on ss plus and then did not go back.. Do not worry about staying the same on 810 its probably your body adjusting.. Look at the bigger picture hon you have lost 60 lbs in 13 weeks which is an incredible amount of weight.
I personally would say carry on with ss+ if thats what you feel comftable with and you enjoyed doing and you will still have fab losses, you can always change back if your not happy..
Chin up your doing fab xx

no need to apoligise im sure alot af people can relate! wat ur feeling is normal, last time i did CD the 3rd week i lost 7lb and cryed cos i wanted more, now thats silly!lol

i think one reason you may not have lost on the 810 is cos of water retention, so if you stuck to it this week you should see a loss, in fact id go as far as to say you WILL. consuming 810 calories for 2 weeks and not losing weight would be silly, the maths does work. just carry on on 810 this week and im sure you'l have a loss, make sure you drink plenty, if your not satisfied with the loss then go down a stage.

there are a few ppl on here who have always been on the 810 and have lost alot of weight, just go to stick at it girlie!

but i completly understand how your feeling the weight will come off

xxx

I have nothing to add to what has been already said, just wanted to congratulate you on the fantastic weight loss!!!

60lb in 13 weeks is awesome:happy096:

Love Mini xxx

All of the feelings you describe I've been feeling too - you're not alone and you're not sounding obsessed! (although my DOH did strongly hint that I was starting to sound obsessed when I was going on at him all through last week and the weekend! The cheek...).

Having done 12 weeks on SS+ and lost over 50lbs, my first week on 810 I stayed the same at weigh in. GUTTED. I got uber paranoid, posted on here a few times, and have been giving another 810 week a good try. I had lost just over 1lb this morning, 2 days into the week... so things seem to be moving again. I'll check again later this week but I feel different now, whereas last week I instinctively knew it wasn't moving.

Stay positive - you've done so well, and like folk say, many people have done 810 all through and had mighty fine losses!

All of the feelings you describe I've been feeling too - you're not alone and you're not sounding obsessed! (although my DOH did strongly hint that I was starting to sound obsessed when I was going on at him all through last week and the weekend! The cheek...).

Having done 12 weeks on SS+ and lost over 50lbs, my first week on 810 I stayed the same at weigh in. GUTTED. I got uber paranoid, posted on here a few times, and have been giving another 810 week a good try. I had lost just over 1lb this morning, 2 days into the week... so things seem to be moving again. I'll check again later this week but I feel different now, whereas last week I instinctively knew it wasn't moving.

Stay positive - you've done so well, and like folk say, many people have done 810 all through and had mighty fine losses!

Well done for sticking at it even tho you were gutted with the result last week, this week you'l see what you want on the scales.:)

one thing i will say tho is try and only weight ur self on weigh day, weighing yourself every few days wont help! easier said than done tho i know!

Good luck with this week xx

Thanks :) It was one hell of a battle with myself sticking at 810 for another week and not fear-ditching back to SS+ - I didn't realise I was such an obtuse cow until I did battle with me on this! :D

Will be resuming my twice weekly weighs now things are moving again. Just needed the confirmation/reassurance while things were dodgy.

But:rolleyes: If you must weigh:scale: do so first thing in the morning after being to the lo.

That way you will get a more accurate reading.:devilangel:

That's exactly when I weigh - can't remember where I read it first, possibly several places, but it's sound advice. No point in weighing gunk! ;)

Thank you girl's for your replies and thanks MissPinky for sharing your story it's reassuring to hear that I'm not the only one who stayed the same on the 810 week, it must have something to do with our bodies adjusting. I don't scale hop but I have just bought some new ones which do your water, body fat and bmi etc and so I had a look and I have shifted a 1lb in 2 days already so hopefully by next Monday a good loss will be had. xx

Back