Dont know what to do anymore..

xxchristiexx

Team Reem
I am so fed up beyond belief:( i am totally strugging with the whole weight loss thing.. I told myself that i was goin to lose 2st before my holiday and now my hol is in less than 2 wks and im actually heavier than when i first started..:( :( i really dont know what is wrong with me as i really do want2 lose weight but i cant seem to get past a day or two without eatin everythjn in sight:( im so fed up and dunno what2 do.. :(

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

First of all and am not meaning to preach...I would change your thoughts to "I will lose weight" as opposed to you can't cos you can. It can be hard but if your head is in the right place it does make it easier to stay focused.
Rather than thinking of the two stone why not break it down into smaller chunks?
Do you excercise? Am asking because I didn't used to but tryin my best now to do more and feel better for it. Even a walk will be good and also clear your thoughts.
Write a meal plan for the week and buy only those things from the shops so you are not tempted.
Have fruit to snack on and keep a food diary. I started doing that and it helps. Also drink water.
HAve you tried sw before?

Ive been in this situation so many times.. I feel for me when i put pressure on myself an set goals i just cant stop eatin im better loosing weight when i go it alone with no time limits ahead fo u go to group coz i also find when i know someone else is weighing me the next week i try that bit harder hope u can focus just coz ur hols in 2 weeks dosnt mean its to late to start i only started sw 3 weeks ago ive lost 13lb and 10.5 of that was in my first week and allow urself a treat out of ur syns so u dont feel deprived thats what i do u will get there xx

Sent from my GT-I9100 using MiniMins

Thanks everyone for ur replies i think i need to look at smaller goals rather than the bigger ones.. I need to tell myself that i CAN do this bcuz i no when i stick to plan that i do get the results... Im also gonna up the exercise, i do try2 walk2 work a couple times a week which is 2.5 miles.. At the min i weigh 13st 13 and im disgusted :( i have done sw and ww but always come back to sw.. I was at group but i just kept losin n regainin:( im thinkin of gettin the offer from the paper and goin back on wednesday as the consultant is fab its just me :( xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Could you start by making small changes and instead of taking it one day at a time, take it one meal at a time? I also aim to do sme exercise every day, even if it's a 20 minute walk to the shops. That way, you can build up your body magic awards and maybe the weight loss awards will follow.
Dieting (and I know that people keep saying that food optimising is not a diet, but let's face it, it is!) is bloody hard work and as soon as you tell yourself that you can't have something you automatically crave it. Before I rejoined SW for the umpteenth time last summer, I was feeling just as down as you are now but then something clicked inside my head and I was able to do it. I think the key is setting mini goals and celebrating each step of the way, no matter how small the achievement.
Good luck!

I'd agree with the above comments, make yourself a meal plan, I'd also factor in some treats so you don't feel deprived.

Take a look at some of the diaries on here & find yourself some of your favourite meals so you don't feel like you're making too much of a change to what you eat.

It's not too late to lose some weight now before your hols, it will only be a small amount, but every bit helps. I don't know what your like, but when I'm on holiday I like to enjoy myself, so maybe you need to prepare yourself for a small gain.

Just take each day at a time & don't think you've blown the whole thing if you go over your syns, just pick yourself up & start a new day afresh. Things will get easier, its just a little difficult sometimes making changes.

Back