Don't know what to do. Please help.

The last time I checked Exante and Slim & Save are cheaper than Cambridge. This forum is a great help to people on those plans. I have a similar amount to lose and know how daunting it can be when you're re-starting. Good luck - you can achieve anything you put your mind to =)

S&S and Exante work out just over £100 a month

I lost 5 stone and kept it off till I got into very bad habits. I lost it by simple calorie counting and exercising more. Money was a factor in doing that way but it worked well. But some I know do alot better and if I could afford it would do it. So if I could afford some of the cheaper options suggested I would definatly go for it. And it is daunting restarting, I have twice the amount to lose now but its really good your getting back in there.

Why not try a more manageable diet plan ie ww or slimming world? I've similar amount to loose, dpi.g ww at the moment! Doing something is the main part!!!! Xxx

I agree, maybe WW online or weekly meetings would help you, good luck!

Like Marie, i lost over 5 stone years ago, just by healthy eating and exercise, i stupidly gained it all, but here i am again doing the same thing, with a different attitude and its working!

changing your eating habits and getting out and about walking, or investing in an exercise bike will all help melt those lbs.

I know you want to do it asap, we all do..but sometimes it takes longer, its not a race hun, and we all lose at diffferent rates and speed,so try to be patient, keep posting on here, you will get lots of support and advice AND i believe men lose weight quicker!!!!... so keep focused and keep at it, it will work... and plod on until your reach your target. is it for a special occasion that you want a quick loss?

I look forward to chatting with you :)

I agree with the others.
you can do it by following WW or SW.
you dont have to pay huge amounts of money for other diets.
Eat plenty of home cooked fresh foods, up your exercise and drink plenty of water.
you can do it!

Back