Dont know what to have for Lunch! Any Ideas please!

laurawalker85

Hi all,

I haven't decided whether to have a red or green day as yet so have stuck neutral for brekkie and had scrambled eggs. Does anyone have some ideas as to what I could have for lunch, red or green?!:confused:

I have just had a ham salad sandwich. 3 x ww danish malt bread, loads of mixed salad, peppers, tomatoes and red onion followed by a yoghurt and some grapes.

I am now absolutley stuffed! xx

I have had salad too!

Pan fried off a tuna steak in chilli flakes, soy & lemon, oh 'twas good!!

Depends what you have in really - do you have things in the fridge that need using up maybe?

have a nose what you got & let us know & we could maybe come up with some ideas??

Just had 4 dark rye ryvita topped with sliced tomato, shredded basil and 42g reduced fat cheddar- popped under grill for a couple of minutes for 'crispbread pizzas' only 1 HEX A&B and you are still free to choose what kind of day you want to have

xxxx

Just had a load of roasted veg with pasta and a FF vinegarette.

Also a tub of mango, pineapple & passion fruit which I picked up from Boots... yum!!

I have just had a ham salad sandwich. 3 x ww danish malt bread, loads of mixed salad, peppers, tomatoes and red onion followed by a yoghurt and some grapes.

I am now absolutley stuffed! xx

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the ww danish malt bread is not a HEXB. There is another thread here about that. A lot of us have made the mistake of thinking it is a HEXB but its the danish BROWN bread that is...sorry.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the ww danish malt bread is not a HEXB. There is another thread here about that. A lot of us have made the mistake of thinking it is a HEXB but its the danish BROWN bread that is...sorry.

:cry::cry:I made this mistake and have been having it since I started in march till I read the other thread :(

Hasnt stopped you losing weight though ;)

Back