Don't know where to start

Squeezyweezy

Gold Member
Hi everyone,

Im new on here and I haven't a clue where to start.
Im desperatley unhappy and my physical health is suffering due to how big I am.
I was just weighed at the docs last week and I am nearly 25 stones.:cry: I can't stop crying whenever I think about it, and the worst thing is, Im only 27. I feel physically sick when I look at myself in the mirror and I am so unhappy.
I am starting a VLCD tomorrow and was hoping for some encouraging words of wisdom from some like minded people. I have never told anyone how much I weigh, not even my partner.
I really hope someone out there reads this and can tell me if I am in the right section of this forum, or just tell me this mammoth task ahead of me is acheivable.
I don't want to be a skinny mini, I just want to feel good about myself again.
Look forward to hearing from you. :)

Hi Sqeezyweezy, Welcome to the forum.
May I say firstly that you seem on first impressions, to be quite a jokey sort of person having given yourself that name... but I am well aware that it can often hide the real way that you are feeling and I so understand.
You have made the very great start to a wonderful new life and adventure and I hope you will stick with it and get the weight going down, you will feel soo much better for it.

Hope you will stay with us and start up a diary a.s.a.p. Perhaps the "Calorie Counting" section would be the best place to post it in.

All the very best to you..I shall be coming back to see how you are getting on...:)

Thankyou so much Emmaline.
I will go to the calorie counting section and try to start a diary.
I appreciate the support:D

Hi Squeezy,

I have over 10 stone myself to lose so know how you feel. Which VLCD are you doing? I am doing Cambridge and 18 days in I am 18lbs down.

Come on this forum as often as you need because you will get loads of support from people that can relate to what you are going through.

The first few days of any VLCD can be difficult but I assure you after a few days you will start to feel much better. And once you see how quickly you lose the weight it will spur you on :)

Good luck tomorrow

xxx

If you let us know what diet you're starting I'll move your diary. I don't think calorie counting is the right section if its a VLCD you're doing x

Just want to say welcome and i'll follow you whatever section you are in. I can totally relate to how you feel. I started at 21st 5 in feb, so it can be done. I am doing it by myself, healthy eating and exercise!

It can be done, and you will do it!!! You will get lots of support on here, we are a friendly bunch, and all in the same boat!

I can be found in the weight loss diary section :)

Good luck, keep posting, I look forward to chatting with you :D

Hello Squeezyweezy and welcome! You just found a haven for dieters. :) I started Cambridge 6 days ago and this site is my life line. I received great advice and a lot of encouragement and I would advise you to come on here as often as possible :)

xxx

Hi hun, welcome to the boards! you've come to the right place for support and you'll meet some fab people.
good luck!

Back