Don't know why I feel like this :(

Rach_25

I'm having such a strange day - I Skype and spoke to my father for the first time in about 2 years today and it was such a joyous day and I cried so much. Now I feel like absolute rubbish, I can't shift this headache at all and I feel like my head is going to explode and for some reason I really really want to eat bad :cry: it might sound like an exaggeration but I really don't feel well at all. I'm on week six now and can't believe I feel like this - but I just really want to give up and eat some proper food, My brains says no but then switches to telling me "why are you doing this to yourself, be happy with who you are don't care and just eat and do as you please"! I hope that I don't offend anyone by talking about food but I just needed to come on here and hope that someone will reply to me, to try and take my mind of feeling like this. Hoping that it passes and tomorrow will be a better day for me.

Aww I feel your pain! All I want to do is eat today.

The headache will pass. Just think of the end result and how well you've done so far. Hope you feel better x

Anything emotional is so draining, and crying lots can give you a headache & make you exhausted. When my friend had counselling at a lunchtime she had to spend the twat of the afternoon in bed as she was so drained. I guess the will to eat is a way of stopping these feelings? I know I eat to change the way I feel so it's something I'd want to do. Maybe just accept you feel ill today & why & get an early night to rest a bit. Hopefully you'll feel better tomorrow x

I had a day from hell yesterday, it was horrible and I wanted to eat, I had a headache all day and I was just down and just in a strange mood, managed to stay on track and feeling great again today, it was just one of those days, we all have them.

Stick in there and try and keep on track and I'm sure you'll be feeling good again tomorrow morning, I hope so at least!

I haven't had experience on cambridge but it made my auntie very ill, she had headaches and all sorts for weeks.
In my opinion if a diet is making you ill it can't be agreeing with you. Maybe give a different diet ago?
Or if your still feeling comfutable with CD then you no were all here you keep you motivated because you can do this and when you do it your'll be so happy with your self all that weight that would be shred! just reach for mini goals hun, always here for a chat. x

Hi guys :) I just want to say a big thanks to you all for replying to me it's nice to see that there's people out there willing to help out. Today I am feeling good, headache has shifted eventually think it must have been from all the crying. Feeling of eating has gone and I think maybe I was being weak and thinking because I was happy I could reward myself with food, thankfully I did not!!! Yay :) had a bath and a early night and it did the trick. You are all so great and I'm so thankful that this forum is around because I don't think I'd cope half the time without it. Xxx

Well done :) think of the summer time and all those new clothes you can buy :)

Hi guys :) I just want to say a big thanks to you all for replying to me it's nice to see that there's people out there willing to help out. Today I am feeling good, headache has shifted eventually think it must have been from all the crying. Feeling of eating has gone and I think maybe I was being weak and thinking because I was happy I could reward myself with food, thankfully I did not!!! Yay :) had a bath and a early night and it did the trick. You are all so great and I'm so thankful that this forum is around because I don't think I'd cope half the time without it. Xxx

Nice one! Well done.

Why not try a little SS+ meal (page 37 of CWP book) may stave off cravings.

Back