Don't like fruit eh????

KD

Gone fishing
We always seem to have a house full of boys.

When they are at the computer, I often stick some fruit in front of them, which they chomp on, but one boy always tells me he doesn't like fruit.

So, when he came around about a month ago, I put a plate in front of him and said "sticky toffee rounds...okay? Should be cool enough by now".

He happily chomped away, so the next couple of times I offered the same and he ate them all.

Today, when his Mum came to pick him up, she asked for the recipe as he is 'fussy' and told her that he loved my 'sticky toffee rounds'. Felt really guilty to admit they were just dried figs:eek:

Made us laugh though :D

It was really only done as a joke :)

You have to love 'em eh :D

Think that is so good.
I have always said do not say you do not like something untill you try it.But lots of people do not even try.
{{{HUGS}}}

lol now that's one fruit i have never eaten.. but that is seriously funny!
Our toddler (we're adopting) is so happy to eat fruit we have to ration it! or she gets an upset tum! bless her. :eek:

Our toddler (we're adopting) is so happy to eat fruit we have to ration it! or she gets an upset tum!

Aw bless. Andrew couldn't eat apples. Used to give him chronic nappy rash as soon as he 'went'.

He had a passion for tinned carrots though and would happily snack on them. These days he's 'into' have a fruit salad before bed. Sort of become a bit of a routine now.

BTW. Dried figs are lovely. Very sweet and chewy. Bit like a very large sultana, but more flavour and denser

Back