Don't like the WW Leader.............

Moonlady

I know it sounds terrible but
she is really of no help to me.

When I went for my weigh in she asked me "well have you been good?" :confused:

I didn't have a great week and told her
that I "wasn't too good but not too bad either"
she weighed me, I was up 1 lb and she tut tutted and told me that I must have been very bad and would have to do better next week. :mad:

I came home and ate all around me. :eatdrink051:

I'm really not happy paying 10 euro to be told off like a bold child.

:break_diet:

Anyone else had bad experiences?

Thinking of changing my meeting but not too sure if I can do that as she told me all my details were with her and I could only attend the other meetings as a visitor :cry:

Wonder if I could do it on my own? :confused::confused::confused:

thats not true you can go to any meeting you want! also i do it myself if you have all the books etc theres no reason you cant do it by your self with the support of us here :)

Oh I would def report her to head office hon, they can't do anything if they don't know. Yep you can change a different class, its no problem to do that.

Its dead easy to change classes, go to your new class and fill out the visitor slip but tell the leader you want to transfer in, shell contact your current leader to get your card sent to her. No problem at all :)

thats why i left the clinic i was going to, they were suppose to support us through motivation and our emotions yet when i would stay the same weight she would start to question me why and I always got the feeling she just didnt believe what i was saying, so I felt uncomfortable and left because i use to feel like crap leaving the clinic.

u can change your class but make sure she isnt doing the next class u go to lol

Change, and quickly. You should not be humiliated by anyone, especially when you're paying for the privilege! This is her business, vote with your feet! (And let everyone else you know why, too.)

If (for example) a sales assistant talked to you like that, then most people would march to the manager! This is no different. :)

Oh god thats terrible! How rude! I once had a leader who blatantly didn't care about anything we did. Someone dropped 9lb in a week and somehow she managed to turn it around to talk about herself???

Change meetings and don't let the witch put you off she has no right to embarrass you xx

Back