Dont read if easily embarrassed

debziedoo

I was having a conversation with a girl friend of mine about the weight i have lost and said that i had an itchy armpit and it felt like had lost weight there too as not so flabby when has a scratch. This got us onto the subject of weightloss all over the female body. She said she knew a lady whoes feet got smaller and i wondered out loud if our lady bits shrink :silly:.... I know my boobs have but wondered about the down below parts...Omg how we laughed..( WELL CRIED WITH LAUGHTER AS YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW THE CONVERSATION WENT )
Well has anybody else got any views on this as not being crude my partner says i do feel tighter.. So roll on more weight loss and a better sex life i say lol
:secret:

Anyone mind if I ask one .... Periods ?? Been on ss+ 5 weeks and this is my first period whilst on the diet. This period is sooo painful and heavy anyone think it could be to do with diet or just one of them months although don't remember one this bad for sometime now . On your subject yep def lost weight from down there .my bum bag is finally going lol x

This.made me nearly wee.myself hahahahahaaa....on a serious note ive come on my 2nd heavy period since.starting the bad thing is ive only been on just under 3 weeks.anybody else experienced thiss??? Xxxx

Daniellecarling1 said:
This.made me nearly wee.myself hahahahahaaa....on a serious note ive come on my 2nd heavy period since.starting the bad thing is ive only been on just under 3 weeks.anybody else experienced thiss??? Xxxx

I've had an extra period too. Bit pants but quite normal from what I've researched x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hmmm no periods in 6 months for me. I'm happy about that but am going for hormone testing. so opposite to you ladies.
And about the ....ahem.... Shrinking lady parts....well my boyfriend is rather happy!!! :p

I can confirm lady bits do shrink. The OH announced it the other night lol and I cried laughing coz it was out of the blue!!! X

marcierose said:
Anyone mind if I ask one .... Periods ?? Been on ss+ 5 weeks and this is my first period whilst on the diet. This period is sooo painful and heavy anyone think it could be to do with diet or just one of them months although don't remember one this bad for sometime now . On your subject yep def lost weight from down there .my bum bag is finally going lol x

Also, I was 5 days late..... Scared the hell out of me. But it arrived eventually and was very light.

Hey everyone,
can I add something to this thread? I've had a problem with continual bleeding since I've been on CD. 5 weeks now!! Mentioned it to my CDC and she said one of her other clients (who's a midwife) told her that we store oestrogen in fat and that when we start to release the fat all the oestrogen gets released and can cause bleeding?? Anyone know anything about this as I'm starting to get a bit concerned and fed up with it now :sigh:

Thanks xxx

Everypart of your body that has fat on it shrinks... I lost 6 stone and my sex life went through the roof and i fell pregnant,
I have pcos and this diet makes me so fertile!!! having fallen pregnant 3 times in the last 2 yrs and thats with my periods all over the shop xx

cari71 said:
Hey everyone,
can I add something to this thread? I've had a problem with continual bleeding since I've been on CD. 5 weeks now!! Mentioned it to my CDC and she said one of her other clients (who's a midwife) told her that we store oestrogen in fat and that when we start to release the fat all the oestrogen gets released and can cause bleeding?? Anyone know anything about this as I'm starting to get a bit concerned and fed up with it now :sigh:

Thanks xxx

I read that as I've suffered the same thing, although only 2 weeks as only 3 in so far... Was hoping it wouldn't last though :( x

I read that as I've suffered the same thing, although only 2 weeks as only 3 in so far... Was hoping it wouldn't last though :( x

Poor you :( Rubbish isn't it? Really hope it settles down soon. But I suppose at least it shows we're getting rid of the fat and all the rubbish that's stored in it. Trying to drink loads of water to flush it all out quicker.

xxx:)

cari... this happened to me too. i had an awful period for the past two weeks which only went away with a whole load of tranexamic acid and mefenamic acid! generally i have bad periods because i wont get them for months on end and when i do they last a while. but this time i had really bad period pains (which i never get) and bad clotting and just literally bleeding through my clothes. my cdc reckons it might be the sudden weightloss and its a shock to the body...

hope ur feeling better x

cari71 said:
Poor you :( Rubbish isn't it? Really hope it settles down soon. But I suppose at least it shows we're getting rid of the fat and all the rubbish that's stored in it. Trying to drink loads of water to flush it all out quicker.

xxx:)

Yeah. Every cloud has a silver lining eh lol x

Yep I had continuous bleeding although very light for 4/5 weeks when I first started the diet but settling down now.

The oestrogen thing is true, it is stored in fat. I havent heard of the fat cell breakdown causing this though!!! You'd think after 5 weeks you'd have run out of lining to shed as it were. Time for a trip to the docs? Xx

Back