Dont read if easily embarrassed

sapphirestara said:
The oestrogen thing is true, it is stored in fat. I havent heard of the fat cell breakdown causing this though!!! You'd think after 5 weeks you'd have run out of lining to shed as it were. Time for a trip to the docs? Xx

Yeah it won't hurt to see if there's anything you can do? I'm gonna ride it out for a little longer and see what happens. Almost stopped the other day but then came back. Boo x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The oestrogen thing is true, it is stored in fat. I havent heard of the fat cell breakdown causing this though!!! You'd think after 5 weeks you'd have run out of lining to shed as it were. Time for a trip to the docs? Xx

Been to see GP. Referred to Gynae, so I'll have to wait and see what they've got to say about it. Exactly, how can there be any more lining left to lose?!? :confused:

debziedoo said:
I was having a conversation with a girl friend of mine about the weight i have lost and said that i had an itchy armpit and it felt like had lost weight there too as not so flabby when has a scratch. This got us onto the subject of weightloss all over the female body. She said she knew a lady whoes feet got smaller and i wondered out loud if our lady bits shrink :silly:.... I know my boobs have but wondered about the down below parts...Omg how we laughed..( WELL CRIED WITH LAUGHTER AS YOU CAN IMAGINE HOW THE CONVERSATION WENT )
Well has anybody else got any views on this as not being crude my partner says i do feel tighter.. So roll on more weight loss and a better sex life i say lol
:secret:

Yes you can lose the weight down below! If anything not to be too graphic, you can get it in deeper as the labia is less bulky! I lost 5 stone the first time I did the diet all in less than 6 months! My husband was most impressed!

Back