dont stop me now !!

fattofit2011

Hi all, i have me first meeting with my cdc tomorrow morning i am not sure how i feel about it mixed emotions i guess.

Well a bit about me, i am 27 and weigh 21 stone i have been on other diets (havent we all ) but none of them worked for me, so i have decided to go for the cd my last chance at feeling like the woman that is screaming to get out !!

it wasnt untill last night that my mother in law showed me a photo of me and my partner 11 years ago, i burst into tears when i realised what i have done to my body, so first thing this morning i was on the phone to carole my cdc.

i have 10 stone to lose and i know it isnt going to be easy i have given myself 2 yrs 3 months to get to goal wich is my 30th birthday and my dads 60th i am going to make him so proud of me !

thank you for listening to me rant on lol i need you all for support as you need me too !

Hayley x

Well i met carole this morning and she is lovely i was weighed and measured and im feeling ready to face to week ahead !

She said i could be 4 stone lighter by my birthday in october if i stick to the plan and drink lots of water, my hubby has said we can renew our vows next year if i get to goal so that is something to look forward to i cant wait to go shopping for a size 12 wedding dress !!

i will update later on how im feeling but up to now all is possertive

hayley x x

So its 9.30 pm and i have just had a bath to try and stop the hunger pangs .....oh god im so hungry !!! just having a black coffee to see if that works, but on a lighter note i am still feeling pretty possertive.

i know this will get worse before it gets better but its just something i have to do i suppose i cant wait untill people start no notice the weight coming off
thats all for tonight i think i will go to bed now and look forward to my shake in the morning ha ha

hayley x x

Good going, keep it up! Keep drinking that coffee and water and think of the fat melting off! X

thank you so much guys you weight losses are great ! i cant wait to get on the scales on friday cause i am working so hard.

This morning i woke up with a banging head i could only manage half of my milk shake because it was making me feel sick, im not hungry at all tho wich is a good thing.

its dinner at my mums today we usualy have ham salad sandwiches but im going to take a soup with me as i have decided to tell my mum and my sister about the diet, they were shocket at first i dont think they thought that i was this seriouse about getting rid of this weight !

so thats it untill later hope this not feeling hungry is here to stay !

hayley xx

Hi Hayley,

The first few days are the worst :rolleyes:

With the support of people on here though it will help you through the bad days :)

Good luck on your weight loss journey x

thanks hayley , nice mane by the way he he he ....

yes i am finding it a great help reading other peoples journeys, im managing fine appart from the banging head and i am drinking loads !

The mother in law has said she will have the kids tonight so me and hubby can go out, she doesnt know about the cd so i cant eat or drink !! we are going to the pictures instead its been a while since we spent some time alone together, thanks for all you support and i will update later

hayley x x x

Well done for making the decision to start - the first few days are the hardest! Just keep at it and you will do it!

Hi
Good luck to you. I am on week 7 of step 2 and so far so good. I have about 9 stone to lose so know how your feeling. The plus side of this diet is that you constantly see results which is great for motivation!

Hi lasttimelucky, how are you finding it on week 7 ? does it really get easier, this head ache is really getting me down today im not hungry at all tho which is a bonus !

23lbs is fantastic i bet over the moon

hayley xx

Hi all decided to stay in and not go to the pictures im used to eating m&ms and popcorn i cant sit there drinking water im not going to put myself through it, i am a bit down tonight all i want to do is go out for a nice meal and a few drinks and i cant , i know it will be worth it in the end and staying in isnt so bad i just feel pad on hubby having to stay in with me.

anyway appart from the above i am feeling ok the headache has gone and im not feeling hungry just craving food !!! i also bought some green tea with is ok its a bit sweeter that coffe so its doing a good job at curbing the cravings,i think im already in ketosis but not sure im going to see if i have more energy in morning then i will know for definate :)

night all

hayley xxx

thanks hayley , nice mane by the way he he he ....

yes i am finding it a great help reading other peoples journeys, im managing fine appart from the banging head and i am drinking loads !

The mother in law has said she will have the kids tonight so me and hubby can go out, she doesnt know about the cd so i cant eat or drink !! we are going to the pictures instead its been a while since we spent some time alone together, thanks for all you support and i will update later

hayley x x x

Nice mane?! :D I'll go with that haha

How are you getting on? xx

Ha ha sorry hayley i didnt notice that my spelling is awfull but i do know how to spell NAME !! :)

last night was bad, was really hungry but managed to not eat just drank 1.5 litres of water and some green tea i really thought i was going to give up but i just keep thinking about my weigh in on friday :)
i had a sneeky peek this morning at my weight and on my scales it says 4 lbs in two days that ok with me .

How are you getting on hayley ? when is you weigh in day ?
speak soon

hayley x x x

My WI is Thursday :)

At the moment im taking each day as it comes. Struggling with being ill but so far stuck to plan and am finding it hard with OH eating all the naughty food.

Right now im starving and the leek and potato soup was disgusting so feeling really miffed about it :(

Think im feeling a little sorry for myself right now lol xx

i agree with you about all the soups they are mingin !

my oh wont eat because he feels guilty, well keep your chin up hun and i hope u feel better soon just keep thinking of thurday when you see your weight melting away :)

hayley x x x

well bad day today i had to have a scrabled egg in a cup i was just about ready to my children !!!!!

but i do feel a little better now i just hope it doesnt affect my loss this week :(
im really struggling now i think i may have to go on to step 2 next week does anyone know what weight loss you get with it ?

hayley x x x

well i made it day 4 ! whoooo only 3 days to go today i feel ok but it is only 9.40 am im not feeling guilty about the egg last night because i really needed something in my stomach and im sure 1 little egg cant make a whole lot of difference :/

My cdc still hasnt called to c how im getting on i might drop her a text and let her know later

hayley x x x

HI

I struggled on day 3 - head started to spin a bit etc and as I had to drive home from work I went and grabbed some ham to eat.

My CDC said this was fine - basically by day 3 the stores in your body have gone so you get the real hunger pangs - if you have to snack then it is better to have something high in protein and low in carbs, like meat. I think eggs are ok too.

Back