dont stop me now !!

thanks egbert, your weight loss is fantastic ! i was considering moving onto step 2 next week but if i can nibble now and then on meat and eggs i will stay on step 1

hayley x x x

I do have the odd slice of ham - usually around 4 when I have the kids home from school and am making them snacks - as long as you dont start to think 'oh well I had one slice so another 2/3/4/ wont hurt' which is what I have to be careful with - as I tend to try to convince myself its allowed.

Just chug that water and you will find you feel less hungry anyway.

i have to say ham has totally been my saviour on CD. the OH usually roasts a ham to make sandwiches from for work and doesn't seem to mind too much that i pick at it now and then. especially if i'm having the soup for dinner as they're quite watery and i don't really like them. sick of blandness of the soups/porridges so just a simple small slice of ham is bliss!

If i need to eat i pick something from the ss+ food list.

Normally two large eggs and 15g of mushrooms and make an omelette :)

Certainly calms the hunger pangs :)

thanks guys, im not going ,mad on the food it was only 1 egg but i am craving chicken ???

only 3 more days to go and then i will think about ss+ i can already feel i have lost weight my pants are getting loser and my bra doesnt feel as tight

im feeling good today ketosis has kicked in now but i dont have smelly breath ?

hayley x x x

forgot to add this is the dress i want for my renewing of vows in may 2013, ive put it on my fridge to keep my going :)

Attachments

• wedding dres.jpg
    wedding dres.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 23
Well today has been a good day i havent been hungry at all a real easy day !! hope it stays this way :)

only 3 days until i get weighed

hayley x x x

Well this morning im at the doctors to get my cd form sighned as my bmi is 50 !!! , i think i will jump on his scales too to see if i have lost anymore weight, i feel ok today but its still early yet

hayley x x

been to the doctors and i have lost another 2 lbs making it 10lbs in 5 days !! i cant believe it cd is the way to go !!!

well day 5 over and i feel good ! appart from my dam tooth ache, its funny i already feel slimmer i know noone else will notice just yet but i can definatly feel it :)

day six tomorrow, i was dreading this diet when i first started but im actually enjoying it now nearly one stone down only nine to go

nite all x x x

Back